[Q] gaming problem

Search This thread

keshkawy

May 17, 2014
hello everyone ,,,
i've bought the lenovo a3000h tablet recently,, and it works great but i'am facing a little problem with hd games
like real racing 3 or gt racing 2 ,, simply it's just heavy especially when there is competitors with you in the race it gets so baaaaad
but on the other hand modern compat 4 works great and many other games
note:: there's about 550mb of free ram and i close any other application before starting a game
so can any body help me ??!!! :confused::D

weka23

Jul 26, 2014
a3000 tab is using SGX544MP2 so the default setting that would be detected by the game is high setting, but in other hand, the processors itself only able to run low to medium quality graphic because its quiet low speed 1,2 even quad-core basis, so its make some of games quiet laggy.

In your case, downloar RR3 setting on the play store, and change the game setting at low to medium 2 its up to you, i guarantee youre gonna get 20-30+ fps

in other games if you meet semiliar problem, you can use gltool / chainfire, but i recommend gltool its safter, and check the glshader optimization for better performance, and use fake gpu, downgrade the gpu to tegra 2 or SGX540 its working for most game

hope it'll help :)

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using XDA Free mobile app