Windows Phone 7 Series (Style) Lockscreen for Windows Mobile (BETA) | All Resolutions

Search This thread

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
Hey Guys, i have got a WP7S lockscreen for the WM, its still in BETA stage. Some features that is has have been summarized below:

• Animations on Locking and Unlocking
  • Bluetooth & Wifi On Notification Icons
  • Displays Time, Day & Date.
  • Shows Unread SMS, Missed Calls Count & Unread Mail Count
  • Phone Operator Name & Signals are Displayed
  • Supports all resolutions (Tested only QVGA & VGA, but is build to support all resolutions, try and tell us, Thnx)

Tobe Added/Changed:

• Autolock on screen turn off (If anyone would provide me the VB.net Code, Thank You v.much)
  • Changing icons to WP7S Icons
  • Lockscreen Wallpapers Support (If anyone can tell me code to transparent the background of Label in Vb.Net so that picture below can be seen, Thank You)
attachment.php

Change-log:

20-3-10 Update:
-Cab Fixed
26-3-10 Update:
-Bluetooth and Wifi (On) Notification added
-Operator Name & Signals Added
-Unread SMS & Missed Calls Count added
1-4-10 Update:
-Added WP7 Style Icons
-Unread Email Count Added

The Video can be found at the link here(Old):
http://ow.ly/1oxJP
Download Link: Depositfiles (UPDATED: 01-04-10)

This applications is from Tech Teamup (special Thanks to its Young Development Team)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 13,687
Last edited:

dwizzy130

Nov 14, 2007
Video works fine and looks pretty cool. I'll have to test this when I get home.

dwizzy130

G

GuestK0081

looks good, a few suggestions:
- speed up the slide up animation, its a bit slow
- add an option for the user to be able to choose the color (maybe even the size) of the information of the lockscreen

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
downloaded and installed but how do i enable it?
re-uploaded another CAB, sorry this one misses a Startup Link and update Post#1 too :)

Have u got screenshots, video doesn't work yet ...
Its working now, actually there is no use of screenshots as demo is a better illustration for this app :)

Video works fine and looks pretty cool. I'll have to test this when I get home.

dwizzy130
sure :)

looks good, a few suggestions:
- speed up the slide up animation, its a bit slow
- add an option for the user to be able to choose the color (maybe even the size) of the information of the lockscreen
I'll do the Speed up part, and think about if to allow size change or not :) nice suggestions though :) thnx!!

I to am having problems with the video...when i click on the link it says video not yet processed
Yeah, but done now :) thanks for your patience

Doesnt work on the touch 2/mega/ t33333, shame.
I uploaded a new CAB, please try now, it would work, im sure :) if it doesnt do suggest the issue. Thanks!!

Uppy

Nov 30, 2009
Up t'north
Great work! when I lock it, i'm seeing a white screen with black text, this is correct? swipe up or down to unlock, works great so far, get it looking good and include autostart and it'll be fantastic.

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
Great work! when I lock it, i'm seeing a white screen with black text, this is correct? swipe up or down to unlock, works great so far, get it looking good and include autostart and it'll be fantastic.
Great that its working for you, as im originally a PC developer and new to mobile developement i now basics not too much and can't find on internet much too :( That's why i need few VB.Net Code like i mentioned in the first post, and then this be a perfect Application for WM :)

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
Hi Guys!!
Another update of the WP7S style lockscreen, it is much much better now but it lacks what a lockscreen must have, we are working on it to make it as close as possible to the WP7S lockscreen :) Hope you enjoy the update, checkout the post#1 for details.
Have Fun!

PS: we would love if someone provided us with the code for how to run the application when back-light of the device is turned off. Code in VB.net is preferred, also if someone can provide us with the WP7S Lockscreen Icons for bluetooth, phone signals, battery, unread sms, missed calls and etc. Thanks!

Last edited:

lathera

Aug 1, 2009
Rishon Le Zion
Hi Guys!!
Another update of the WP7S style lockscreen, it is much much better now but it lacks what a lockscreen must have, we are working on it to make it as close as possible to the WP7S lockscreen :) Hope you enjoy the update, checkout the post#1 for details.
Have Fun!

PS: we would love if someone provided us with the code for how to run the application when back-light of the device is turned off. Code in VB.net is preferred, also if someone can provide us with the WP7S Lockscreen Icons for bluetooth, phone signals, battery, unread sms, missed calls and etc. Thanks!

dont you have the emulator software from microsoft.... they relesed resently ... a week i think....

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore