[CM9 or ICS only!] CM9 music player app [ERA]

Search This thread

Shinydude100

Feb 24, 2011
Dallas
Thank you!

The CM9 App on the other thread didn't work for me but this one did, I missed it so much! And as for when it will be released, hopefully soon, Andrew Neal claims much has changed since this one, and that he believes his new one unreleased is "2.0" worthy. A Memory clutter has been fixed on the latest unreleased version. MAYBE one of our CM Devs may know more about CM Upstream's anticipated releases, my fingers are crossed on CM9 Beta 3 with the new CM9 Apollo Player included if upstream has it by then. <3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay I kind of got tired of looking for this every time I reflashed CM9 so I figured I'd put it here for everyone else that wants to use it.
    Its the Beta version that was released about a month ago it never ended up in the market even though it was supposed to. It has some great features ill make sure to include the author of the apk here when I get time to do so. Make sure you loook in the apps settings and disable flip to pause if your annoyed by it!

It works with the status bar switches for media player you must unistall the other music.apk fromy /system/app first!

Here's some screenshots:
    uploadfromtaptalk1328395628004.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328395654558.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328395674405.jpg
    Install instructions:
    Download and rename to "Music.apk"
    Then push to /system/app
    Only after having deleted the stock Music.apk !
    Make sure to give it the correct permissions and owners then try restarting your phone or just your launcher.

*download link* *This is not my work and I take no credit for it.*
    https://www.box.com/shared/gudei1hxf0ed52evv10u

Sent from my SPH-D700
    Okay here is what I did

1. Delete Music apk.

2. Push new music apk. To system/app

3. Change permissions to:

Owner : read/write
    Group: read
    Other: read

4. Change Owner:
    Group: root-0
    Owner: root-0

5. REBOOT

6. Let the android update occur and enjoy!
    I'm having an issue. When playing my music, it keeps starting and stopping after a second or two. How do I fix this?

Have you disabled the rotate to pause feature in the settings?

Sent from my SPH-D700