[UPDATE YeSoo 4300]Ultimate Battery List with Cases for Extended batteries

What battery would you like me to test next?

• Total voters
Search This thread

radfreak

Jul 26, 2008
All these battery tests, but no test for the Cameron Sino batteries? These ones seem to work the best for me.

rlatjs17

Aug 16, 2012
New Jersey
Re: [Added Poll for next test]Ultimate Battery List with Cases for Extended batteries

Does the Seidio back cover fit the ZeroLemon battery?

No it does not.

Ok guys I'll be starting the tests again for a 8 month update on how well the batteries held up. Ill only be testing 2 batteries every weekend so I should be done in about a month.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

rlatjs17

Aug 16, 2012
New Jersey
Finished Testing the Hyperion 4200. Currently testing the Anker 4400.

Where can you order the 3000mah Samsung official battery?

Its currently available for pre order at one of the android sites. I forgot where sorry.

Anyone know where I can find the seidio back cover in blue/black?

The first post has a link. If that doesn't allow you to order, you have to call the Seidio customer service number and order from there.

i am use EZOPower 4200 but cover is so brittle and inelastic. Samsung original much better

I would recommend the Seidio battery cover. Best battery cover for extended batteries as of now IMHO.

Orion78

Nov 13, 2011
Philly
Whats the best case to use with the Anker 4400 battery.. I have the Zagg screen protector and using the stock anker cover? Just wondering what everyone is getting the best case protection with 4400 battery

sailindawg

May 13, 2012
Re: [UPDATED 2/17/13]Ultimate Battery List with Cases for Extended batteries

Seidio battery door plus Active case with kick stand with the Anker 4400. :thumbup:

Reactions: benefit14snake

philweser

Dec 25, 2010
Bad News
The BEAST!

ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S III 6300mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case(Compatible with Smartphones WORLD'S HIGHEST S3 Battery Capacity - Black

Sorry can't link.

blisslove

May 12, 2009
Re: [UPDATED 2/24/13]Ultimate Battery List with Cases for Extended batteries

ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S III 6300mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case(Compatible with Smartphones WORLD'S HIGHEST S3 Battery Capacity - Black

Sorry can't link.

How long does it take to charge from 1% to 100% with OEM samsung charger?
Or can I charge it with higher Amp charger to charge quicker?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

shadavis08

Oct 29, 2012
i havnt seen any thing on the Yesso brand battery in here. Will you test it out as well ? i got an 4300 battery with back cover and case cover for like 20 bucks. But is it worth it ?

Top Liked Posts