back cover replacement

Search This thread

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement back cover for my xperia sp (in Belgium if possible) because mine was removed way to much and all the clips are broken so it will just fall off the phone :( or can I get warranty on this? my phone is about 2 months old

thanks,

noahvt

danielhariri

Aug 27, 2013
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement back cover for my xperia sp (in Belgium if possible) because mine was removed way to much and all the clips are broken so it will just fall off the phone :( or can I get warranty on this? my phone is about 2 months old

thanks,

noahvt

haha maybe u are too rough man :D

unfortunately.. im also searching for it for my friend here... clips were all broken..
again i cnt find it anywhere T__T they say it come with the phone so theres no replacement...

just use phone cover.. it should be fine :D

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
haha maybe u are too rough man :D

unfortunately.. im also searching for it for my friend here... clips were all broken..
again i cnt find it anywhere T__T they say it come with the phone so theres no replacement...

just use phone cover.. it should be fine :D

I had a dualpro shine case laying around so I just pulled the back cover off and put the case on and you barely see the difference

Th3Duck

Jul 21, 2013
Baflo
Mmmm I need to look back because I have ordered a new back cover almost a year ago. Thought I lost mine, ordered new one and got new Xperia SP (camera problems). Now I'm stuck with 2 extra back covers. I'm from Holland. It was a German site where I bought the back cover.

Top Liked Posts