What can the Gear Live do/how is it different then Gear/Gear 2?

Search This thread

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Other than the obvious, Gear/Gear 2 run Tizen. How are they different?

Can you make calls from the watch/accept/decline calls from the watch like you can on the Gear/Gear 2?

Also, how does it handle notifications? For example you receive a text or get Tweeted at, can you respond?

Thanks for any/all info!

Might go to Best Buy sometime this week and buy one, so would like all info possible!

Last edited:

robber

Nov 12, 2006
Surprised I am typing this, but it is a backwards progress vs the Gear 2 as of right now. I dont have any confidence in Samsung long term for developing a capable platform and have all confidence in Google so I will ditch my Neo for it but Android Wear has a way to go.

Maturola

Sep 5, 2012
Atlanta
www.maturola.com
Surprised I am typing this, but it is a backwards progress vs the Gear 2 as of right now. I don't have any confidence in Samsung long term for developing a capable platform and have all confidence in Google so I will ditch my Neo for it but Android Wear has a way to go.

I know everyone have an opinion, but from where I am sitting, this a great leap forward, There are many things that can be improve and with time software will get a lot better, however on my eyes Lives have improved considerable over the Gears 2.