Dum dee dum me has been bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DJ_Steve

Apr 10, 2007
sunderland
www.dmpwap.net
For those of you not on twitter or modaco ill drop this here:)

5ad07456-8e23-d315.jpg

5ad07456-8e36-ebde.jpg

5ad07456-8e41-dfcc.jpg

5ad07456-8e4e-dafc.jpg

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA App

mellojoe

Jul 10, 2009
Dude! Sweet!
Duuuuuuuuyuude! Swwwwweeeeeeeet!

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA App

fogozito

Aug 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Better to make one ROM but without Bugs. All Streak ROMs are full of bugs and incomplete.

ehmm i dunno what bugs are u talking about but my phone is working excelent, i am using DJ_Steve 1.7.

if you think that custom roms are buggy just dont use them, instead of complaing you should help fixing those errors or at least try to reproduce the bugs so someone can fix them or donate bounty.

useless critics demoralises people, honeycomb on the streak even alpha or beta is a mayor leap for us. :)

.02c

stoney73

Apr 28, 2010
nottingham
ehmm i dunno what bugs are u talking about but my phone is working excelent, i am using DJ_Steve 1.7.

if you think that custom roms are buggy just dont use them, instead of complaing you should help fixing those errors or at least try to reproduce the bugs so someone can fix them or donate bounty.

useless critics demoralises people, honeycomb on the streak even alpha or beta is a mayor leap for us. :)

.02c

+1 Totally agree . Theres too many 'I want/You Must' threads/posts instead of doing some light reading.

if Steve can manage to get Honeycomb on the streak, well surely that would be something to celebrate, instead of whining.

If you have a problem, ask in the relevant thread, state what the problem is, how it happened, what you've done to try to fix it. Dont just say ' its ****, it doesnt work'.

Last edited:

treylemkn

Jul 17, 2010
NC
Man...so stoked for honeycomb on my streak! Can't wait Steve! Will definitely be buying you multiple beers when you get this bad boy working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts