Smart tags included in retail box?

Search This thread

sagr_ved

Jul 2, 2009
Mumbai
Guys let me know if anyone has s,art tags included in the box!
Many say they got and many say they didnt!
Please post here regarding it!
Thank you

volgis

May 6, 2010
Two Tags, Home (Red) & Bedroom (Black). It might depend on the market that the phone is released in btw. I bought mine from Kuwait.

Rashkae

Nov 10, 2008
Singapore
Depends on where you get it from. In my Singapore set, it didn't include the smart tags or leather pouch, but I have a voucher to pick them up on the 18th.

However, the MRT (subway) stations here already have NFC smart tags to help you book a taxi, etc. :D

zanndoth

Oct 31, 2010
I bought mine in Singapore and it didn't come with the smart tags. However, there is a redemption coupon in the box that can be used to redeem the tags later when they are available in Singapore.

Greatmangaka

Jul 23, 2010
In France, they ship Xperia S without Smart Tags and leather pouch.
And we didn't get any redemption coupon for the Smart Tags either. :(

Alien987

Jun 25, 2011
UK retailers Clove and Handtec are offering 4x Smartags but they aren't shipping the phone yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't think it's so bad actually.

I got my tags, but no HDMI cable but it didn't say when i pre-ordered that i will get an HDMI cable. Am I disappointed? No...I wasn't expecting it.

Some people got a leather case, some got a extra screen protector..I didn't, but it didn't say on T-Mobiles site that it came with it. I think it's all down to misinformation from the sellers.

I got exactly what it said on the tin. I think it's not Sony's fault, it's the providers/distributors fault for not saying what comes in -their- box.
    None in mine from phones4u UK. I've emailed Sony UK to clarify whether they should've be included or not. Hopefully they might be kind and send me some, if not I can live without them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk