[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Color Add-Ons MD1/Tweaked/CleanRom/JediX [9/10/13]

Search This thread

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
fully understand your situation. attached is the SystemUI.apk from my phone/CleanROM 1.0. Also thought i'd mention that CleanROM 1.0 does not include LiDroid settings (23 toggles) app. No need to theme the whole System UI, just the components that make it look like the picture in your OP (e.g., solid black background, removal of the ongoing and notifications bar and placing the clear button at the top next to settings). that's all i'm looking for. thanks!

PM sent.

Reactions: drakeymcmb

ptfdmedic

Aug 23, 2006
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS

Foreverloco,

Thanks. Got your PM. Working perfect now. :) Awesome work. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

In the extra mods section for the CleanRom version there is a zip that will swap out the H+ for the 4G icon.

I appreciate the help, but that icon isn't the stock AT&T 4g icon. And just swapping them out doesnt work with the stock icon.

I have a feeling its in the resources.arsc

I replaced the resources.arsc with the one from CleanROM and I got my stock 4g icons but of course lost the 1% battery mod. Id rather have the icon anyway. Ill look into creating a 1% battery mod with the stock arsc, if you could shoot me the steps to do it that would be great.

Last edited:

mrkevo3000

Mar 26, 2010
Seattle
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS

hey bro, i modified your secmms.apk into a flashable zip. i really like how it flowed with ics. i ended up digging up many images around google for better options for sms bubbles. all credit goes to you for the wonderful base. i just added a little spice to share with you and anyone else who wants it. hope you don't mind :). (if you do, i'll take the posts down right away- i posted in the main cleanrom thread and sling's thread in the att galaxy note theme section with credit and links to your main thread).

Screenshot_2013_02_12_03_59_05.png
Screenshot_2013_02_12_03_59_49.png
Screenshot_2013_02_12_04_00_24.png
Screenshot_2013_02_12_04_00_48.png
Screenshot_2013_02_12_04_01_08.png

flashable zip (just flash in recovery): http://www.4shared.com/zip/_i9e3x9l/Custom_MMS_Mod.html

Is the link now dead? It takes me to 3 or 4 different pages..is there a mirror or another location:D

Edit: never mind found it.:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

I appreciate the help, but that icon isn't the stock AT&T 4g icon. And just swapping them out doesnt work with the stock icon.

I replaced the resources.arsc with the one from CleanROM and I got my stock 4g icons but of course lost the 1% battery mod. Id rather have the icon anyway. Ill look into creating a 1% battery mod with the stock arsc, if you could shoot me the steps to do it that would be great.

Once you figure it out please post.. I having been waiting along time to run this theme on cleanrom ace or se. But I do love my at&t icons..

@foreverloco: Thanks for sending me the mms zip a few weeks back incase I forgot to thankyou:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL

I'll post a mod for keeping the att 4g icons later today after work.

Reactions: drakeymcmb

mastermindx85

Jul 19, 2007

You do amazing work loco especially when you helped me with the 4g icon. I was wondering if u can make the status bar like cm10 looking. Like the 4g icon right on top of the signal bars. I seen only 1 rom to have it listed. It's the eclipse rom on the Verizon forums. Thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

gerazz

Jan 27, 2013
Coquitlam
Hey,

I m Rogers and I flashed your theme and I love it!! But by any chance do you got the "LTE" icon? all i have is the "4g" and it isn't even the "4glte" icon.

I am using CleanRom ACE 4.5

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts