Modern combat 4 controls work except right thumbstick

Search This thread

PHYSC-1

Aug 11, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Hi got modern combat 4 on my mad catz m.o.j.o but left thumbstick works and both shoulders (aim/fire),however the right thumbstick (look left/right/up/down) does not work,any ideas why or how to fix it?

Any help will be extremely advantageous and thanks in advance.

zektor

Mar 3, 2010
Hi got modern combat 4 on my mad catz m.o.j.o but left thumbstick works and both shoulders (aim/fire),however the right thumbstick (look left/right/up/down) does not work,any ideas why or how to fix it?

I'll have to look into this. As soon as I get a copy of MC4 that is :)

Reactions: PHYSC-1

Ash180287

Jun 22, 2010
I don't think the controllers going to work with much other than ROMs and onlive until a dedicated mappers made. and I don't think that's high on the priority's list ATM.

However you can use a ps3 controller perfectly for all android games, just turn down the sensitivity on the right stick when configuring because of the upscaling in the screen size its a tad sensitive under the default settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'll have to look into this. As soon as I get a copy of MC4 that is :)