[CLOSED] [Starting to donate I9100G to Fuss132 for Development][UPDATED 06/5/12]

donation required ?

• YES

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • NO

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xGeekyKiidx

Nov 1, 2011
Hyderabad
First thing, If you don't care about donations, don't even post in those threads. No one cares.

I got donations when I didn't have the device and I myself had put most of the money to buy my device. And of course you never donated anything.

I NEVER promised I will definitely get CM7 and AOSP. I got donations after people saw my work and they wished me to continue.

Still, FYI, I tried building CM7 even before codeworkx got the device and of course I got a lot of help from codeworkx to build CM7. I got the device to be detected by PC and CWM up and running with CM7. Later, on codeworkx advice, I stopped working on GB AOSP, since it doesn't have any support for OMAP.

After I bought the device, there isn't even a single post anywhere asking for donations. And I have contributed a lot to this community with my ROMs and Kernels and even made tutorials to help new aspiring developers. I kept supporting and helping people when they had problems.

You don't have any right to call me a cheater and you broke XDA rules. You're just being a nuisance and aren't of any help to the I9100G community. You don't belong here in XDA.

+1

Your Tutorials have really helped me alot

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA

manishdev

Oct 30, 2011
First thing, If you don't care about donations, don't even post in those threads. No one cares.

I got donations when I didn't have the device and I myself had put most of the money to buy my device. And of course you never donated anything.

I NEVER promised I will definitely get CM7 and AOSP. I got donations after people saw my work and they wished me to continue.

Still, FYI, I tried building CM7 even before codeworkx got the device and of course I got a lot of help from codeworkx to build CM7. I got the device to be detected by PC and CWM up and running with CM7. Later, on codeworkx advice, I stopped working on GB AOSP, since it doesn't have any support for OMAP.

After I bought the device, there isn't even a single post anywhere asking for donations. And I have contributed a lot to this community with my ROMs and Kernels and even made tutorials to help new aspiring developers. I kept supporting and helping people when they had problems.

You don't have any right to call me a cheater and you broke XDA rules. You're just being a nuisance and aren't of any help to the I9100G community. You don't belong here in XDA.

I am calling a spade a spade my dear friend :) you dnt like the truth tats ur problem.
I have got no personal vendetta against you but your attitude and the money donation was a fake circus trick.

And my dear friend you are a no body and i mean it a no body to decide where i belong. I knw my place :)

punjprateek

Dec 4, 2011
new delhi

Please guys stop fighting here if u dnt wanna donates thats ur choice vote no and go thats all stop arguing that he promised to give us aosp rom and cm7 and plss take ur personal sfuff out of this thread i request you...

I am calling a spade a spade my dear friend :) you dnt like the truth tats ur problem.
I have got no personal vendetta against you but your attitude and the money donation was a fake circus trick.

And my dear friend you are a no body and i mean it a no body to decide where i belong. I knw my place :)

DocteurT

Apr 5, 2012
lolololololo

superatmos , 720 thanks , many great work ;
manish dev 60 thanks , darkrom ...mouhahaha he recognize himself he is not a dev , so why being so arrogant ? lol who is the nobody here ? c'mon go find some friends , xda no place for stupid haters

Mirko ddd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
Piazza Armerina
huh.. hey guys.. developers are people, and there is not a person better than another one; so there is not a dev better than another, but as people is just different.
So.. don t fight, anyone gain from.
Here is not a race, nothing to win, just sharing to improve ourselves.
that s all, before u get this point of view and better is for all.

Reactions: Odraci

lee yun khong

Dec 17, 2009

Agreed...superatmos myself and most of the G user will really appreciated what you have done for the G community...keep up the good works....Thank you..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

hanny562

Jun 23, 2010
Hi fuss132,

I know you're a great dev, but May I ask you a question?

What if CM7 and CM9 not available in G?because you said you will compile MIUI ROM after CM7 /CM9 compiled right?

because codeworkx can't made CM7 works on our device, and only hope is CM9..my question here is, what IF CM9 not available too? Because most of the user here wants for MIUI..

I'm sorry if you think that I'm making trouble here.

Reactions: fauzi_91
F

fuss132

Hi fuss132,

I know you're a great dev, but May I ask you a question?

What if CM7 and CM9 not available in G?because you said you will compile MIUI ROM after CM7 /CM9 compiled right?

because codeworkx can't made CM7 works on our device, and only hope is CM9..my question here is, what IF CM9 not available too? Because most of the user here wants for MIUI..

I'm sorry if you think that I'm making trouble here.

Nah thats not trouble ;)

If CM will be not there there will be no Miui thats right. But I am sure CM will be available soon (sammi will have a big problem when they dont release Ics).

It may take some time but I'm sure there will be cm.

And in the time before Miui I'm going to work on better croms close to all cm Features and a sense Port (sense 3 based on gingerbread Not sense 4)

BTW, you are a Kernel dev right? Pls read your pm from me maybe I can help you to make your Kernel even More better ;)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Last edited:

Mohamed Hegazy

Nov 17, 2010
Alexandria
Great idea,wish I could donate what's left but PayPal is blocked in Egypt :S,A post like this should be started Egbert now and then to bring developers till they become interested.This might be the same as the old galaxy or even better so why not move here.Good luck for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please, Read This

CLOSED
    :)

THANK YOU FOR UR DONATION GUYS OUR NEW DEV FUSS132 HAS GOT OUR DEVICE TO BUILD NEW ROMS AND MIUI AFTER CM7/9
    PLEASE KEEP DONATING IF YOU LIKE HIS WORK AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR UR DONATIONS... I HOPE U GUYS DOESN'T GET DISAPPOINTED

Friends,

I am not going to use fancy words. This post is a simple but heartfelt request to you all.

This is starting to be a big community (I9100G), as u know, nowadays we have 2 or 3 devs as much, no more (big thanks to them, tomorrow I would dontate for them if they had a problem) and I think it is important to conserve what we have. supermatos is one of the greatest, and if a dev buys a new phone I understand it, but if he's last one breaks and I can pay a bit to buy another one together.. Why not ?. lots of good things in kernel development, roms, etc... so I can't believe how there is still people in this forum who doesn't pay.

He had also assured to provide us miui to our device after cm7/cm9 has been completed or its is in working stage. As im attaching the the conversation of him with mine in xda to assure you this not a TROLL

Today fuss132 and myself were succesfull to boot aroma installer to our phone without a device but more is hardly possible without a device its not possible for him to create new tweaks, rom development. As we know we still waiting for cm7 project to be finished. And also We can add aroma installer to cm7 project and existing custom roms ....

Making a donation is not necessary, nobody is gonna kill u because you didn't but I can say one things: i didn't expect this of xda community
    So I would request each one of you to donate towards acquiring a I9100G set for Fuss132.

Initially I would request you all to pledge a certain donation amount. Once the target is reached, we can start collecting the money or transferring directly to Fuss132 paypal a/c.

If all stand together we don´t need high donations from a small number of persons

If u guys wanna know about his work u can visit galaxy I9003 development section, if you guys have any questions you can contact him on this link..
    http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=3264556

I will keep updating the OP with the pledged amount.
    Lol i hardly care for d donations and at the end of the day its ur wish do as u wish. Remember the case of Superatmos he promised CM7 and AOSP roms and wat is he developing? Roms and kernels :)

I am not a hater of donations but trust me donate when you actually see results. This OP if he is promising you MIUI good i am glad tat dis neglected white elephant called G is getting some attention.

I am not a developer i do things as a hobby and dnt cheat people like superatmos :) who by the way never lost his phone :)

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

And you my friend are living in a false world :)

whoa, love it!

Hi guys,
    I had some problem with my I9100, it was unfixable and I asked to my user rom (Disaster Family) a small donation to buy it back.
    Well, we got 389 euros (not dollars) in few days (a week about).
    Disaster Family is a small community (50 people about, and donators were all italian ones, but one, Malavan from sweden).
    I got my target and I am gonna have my I9100 next week.

I hope and wish all the best for this donations, hope u reach ur target as well, and sooner as possible I will put a small donation for you even if I shouldn t care.

In future I hope to get an I9100G to increase the support to this phone, because I find it very nice, and above all I see a bigger community grow day by day, and it would be bad if this would disappear slowly.

Long life to I9100G community!

And hey Fuss132, I don t know your works but if people want to donate to you it means u DESERVE IT, good luck!
    I think we are all mature individuals here on this forum who can respect the decisions others make. At the end of the day we should support any and all initiatives for the G. That will ensure we are all winners.

don't be mad now, stop,*hatin' is bad*... LMFAO :)

congratulations with your work , i ll sure will donate when i can , and d'ont worry about useless haters friend , manish dev is one of those talkin a lot , mocking and criticizing , ( he done just the same with superatmos .....lol ) , and about is dev work ...hum just have a look and you don't want to blame the poor boy anymore lol , anyway a lot of good people here , don't pay attention with funny frustrated guyz ...no interest
    thanx a lot and good luck with the maldito G mein freund
    Oh! I never notice that he is such a guy! Anyway from my understanding he long long time ago already not using G version.

We just ignore this person then. ;)