[APP] New Gallery 3.3.0.62 from LG G pro

Search This thread

chewingum16

Nov 26, 2012
algiers
HI..xda !!

this is new (gallery) from LG G pro just push it in system/app & permission rw- r-- r--

what new:

*Save more space in system ~ 1mb :)
*option Can hide/unhide album
*new icon from lg g pro & more...

do backup first !!!!

tested & worked OptimusRs V3 Rom !!!!

Attachments

• Gallerybin.apk
    3.1 MB · Views: 611

Vaimaster

Dec 18, 2012
Athens
HI..xda !!

this is new (gallery) from LG G pro just push it in system/app & permission rw- r-- r--

what new:

do backup first !!!!

Didn't worked for my 28b large partition..and worked in v3 rom which need 28b large partition?that's weird..

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

Vaimaster

Dec 18, 2012
Athens
if didn't worked try to rename it with the same name of your original gallery and reboot !!! don't forget backup the original one !!!

report after !!

it doesn't work with v28B(large partition) and with v30A stock rom..the name is the same with the original gallery,i set permissions 6-4-4(rw-r-r) and it didn't work..maybe it has to do with the odexed and deodexed apks..in stock rom,it is odexed..in jellycream,it is deodexed..but,i haven't understand the differences between them..:D

johnwires

Jan 29, 2014
I am on XBALL'S vR3D v30-c. (large partition for those who are unfamiliar) I suggest making a backup first. What I did to get it to work was. I used root browser went into system, Apps and replaced the gallery with this .APK and rebooted. It worked fine for me.

Reactions: jocazmaj

chewingum16

Nov 26, 2012
algiers
it doesn't work with v28B(large partition) and with v30A stock rom..the name is the same with the original gallery,i set permissions 6-4-4(rw-r-r) and it didn't work..maybe it has to do with the odexed and deodexed apks..in stock rom,it is odexed..in jellycream,it is deodexed..but,i haven't understand the differences between them..:D

it's for deodexed only!!!

jocazmaj

Jan 23, 2013
Nis
I am on XBALL'S vR3D v30-c. (large partition for those who are unfamiliar) I suggest making a backup first. What I did to get it to work was. I used root browser went into system, Apps and replaced the gallery with this .APK and rebooted. It worked fine for me.

Thanx, it worked for me too.:thumbup:

Sent from my 3D spaceship

Reactions: chewingum16

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI..xda !!

what new:

do backup first !!!!

Thanx, it worked for me too.:thumbup:

Sent from my 3D spaceship