broken Webtop (atrix 4g)

Search This thread

Nick_Su

Feb 16, 2014
Ok guys, I have understood you. But I've tried to ask you. Can I format external SD card? (not internal sd) And I'll leave this topic with the peace.

Nick_Su

Feb 16, 2014
Hi everyone! Sorry to say, I have some problems again. Now I can't load my Webtop. Instead of loading its desktop I see only Moto logo. It moves from one side of the screen to another. Later I see a message like - "No signal, input: HDMI" But! Mobile show me an icon of "connected to multimedia station" or "HDMI connection" Moreover, I've managed to launch motorola entertainment center (from mobile) and see it on the lapdock. I don't understand why it's happened. Before that, I tried to install rdesktop, tsclient. (but there were problems with dependencies) Another strange thing is that after my fail installation I couldn't see my almost all my soft such as terminal or OpenOffice, etc.

Well...after several days, I've managed to run standard Webtop. Something wrong with the ext partition on SD card
Any ideas?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cool! Tegra2 works again!!! But I've managed to repair old webtop! Theme can be closed.
    Good luck with NTFS. Honestly, it seems you don't really know what you're doing and you're about to make your situation even worse. But I could be wrong.
    Aaaaaahhhh
    Now I get it. Ubuntop was installed on a second partition on the external sd card, that's why you can load the original webtop, because is in internal sdcard partion.

You got 3 options.

1) Remove linux on android (which also uses external sdcard's second partition, that's why your ubuntop got overwritten) and install ubuntop again (using webtop2sd, all the info is in the forums).

2) Upgrade to atrics (or icsrom) which is the only firmware that has webtop 3.0. Beware, because webtop 3.0 is only android with a tablet interface, not a linux fesktop as original webtop.

3) keep the original webtop and linux4android

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2
    So your device is broken and you want to fix it, but you don't actually want to do anything because everything is scary and looks dangerous?
    Come one dude, get over yourself. Either you want to fix it or you don't. You've been given plenty of advice, now quit whining and do something about it.