Bluetooth delay

Search This thread

chelper

Oct 13, 2010
Atlanta
I have the Verizon G pad. When trying to use a Bluetooth speaker, there is approximately a 1.5 second delay between audio and video. I've tried multiple streaming sources (Netflix, Hulu and YouTube). I've also tried 2 different external speakers. Can someone else test and let me know their results? And, does anyone have a thought on what could be causing the issue?

Sent from my VK810 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

burgeke

Aug 19, 2010
I have the Verizon G pad. When trying to use a Bluetooth speaker, there is approximately a 1.5 second delay between audio and video. I've tried multiple streaming sources (Netflix, Hulu and YouTube). I've also tried 2 different external speakers. Can someone else test and let me know their results? And, does anyone have a thought on what could be causing the issue?

Confirmed. Happens here too.

Edit: quick google seems to confirm this isn't isolated to the LTE gpad.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: chelper

im_high_tech

Apr 26, 2011
Android 4.2.2 has bluetooth issues. I remember when my HTC One had 4.2.2 the audio sounded like utter crap. But once 4.3 and KitKat were pushed, it became flawless.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Confirmed. Happens here too.

Edit: quick google seems to confirm this isn't isolated to the LTE gpad.

What about the color? My whites have a yellowish tint to them.

Common across the entire line. Folks here have used an app to adjust colors... I dont notice it much.

Edit: some good dialog here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2670227