operating system blocked on recovery

Search This thread

Benz83

Account currently disabled
Aug 9, 2012
Usa
I guys. I have a problem. I know android and sincerally i know better MTK device (flash. Recovery and so on) . nothing about HTC. On next post i would Like to inserti a picture of problem. if i try to turno on it the system go to recovery bootloader blocked. ku_l2......etc.
I try a factory Reset. not Work.
Simeone can tell me the easy way for restore all ROM? What i need. Please give Me information about. Like the software i need And ROM i need and If i need to do something particolar. Thanks

Benz83

Aug 9, 2012
Usa
We need more information to help you. Whats written in the bootloader, what software is/was installed and so on.

Sorry ;). However i try to s-off (meanwhile i googled). So i.tale the code on htcdev...all.procedure gone fine. The file pusched into but cant select Like image. I dowloaded a ota firmware from xdA Insert on microsd and try to installato from recovery. Its until s-on. I find a link moonshine or something similar. So i download a software try to connect the iPhone in recovery (driver not work) HTC sync remo ed. I start the installer (CMD) day yes bit not work give me errore. I think i need s-off for flash it right?

Attachments

• IMG_20140531_185337.jpg
    IMG_20140531_185337.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 67

Benz83

Aug 9, 2012
Usa
You maybe can fix with S-On. On your picture, your phone is locked. Make sure you are unlocked by htcdev.com!!!
Then install TWRP recovery from here (with fastboot).
Then you can install stock rom from here.
And don't forget to flash boot.img of the rom with fastboot.

Thanks a lot i will try. I wanna tell you the system not start . freeze on the screenshot i post. After the procedure htcdev i font knoe if there si another one to check if si sbloccked. But after the procedure the screenshot si the dame.

Benz83

Aug 9, 2012
Usa
Infact the last step on htcdev was a grapich choose on android but the iPhone not start . can i do another way? I try Also windroid bit not work. PS i need some driver?

Benz83

Aug 9, 2012
Usa
On the iPhone si easy because nothing change. No new frame or another. On the PC the update file for unlock si OK but i not see the image i upload on post. If si Wright i think that photo there si on iPhone. But i can select only if system start and mine not start.

Reactions: teo_mobile

Benz83

Aug 9, 2012
Usa
Of course. Same message.

But there is another way for flash all? With a tool And without problem s-on?

Benz83

Aug 9, 2012
Usa
Well, then it should be working. You must get this to unlock, otherwise there is no option to flash anything.

but still see blocked and not unblocked. why?

if i try to use adb devices : list of devices....nothing

i use windroid for install the recovery you link.

But i forget to tell you if i try to select recovery i have this message:

SD Checking...
No gift file....
Loading...[PL80DIAG.zip]
No image!
Loading...[PL80DIAG.nbh]
No image or wrong image!
Loading...[PL80IMG.zip]
Loading...[PL80IMG.nbh]
No image or wrong image!

Last edited:

Benz83

Aug 9, 2012
Usa
This message is normal. It's checking for (official HTC) files to flash.
Another question: the unlock code you've got with your email from HTC, what did you do with it? Where did you put it in?

well i follow the instruction of htcdev, after the code htc send me a file and i push it into the phone. and command send me message is all ok

Benz83

Aug 9, 2012
Usa
well i follow the instruction of htcdev, after the code htc send me a file and i push it into the phone. and command send me message is all ok

Hi guys... i try again the steps of HTCDEV, the step 10 where i can choose to remove the S-ON, work!! i select yes. The phone restart automaticaly...but i see again LOCKED...argh. why

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On the iPhone si easy because nothing change. No new frame or another. On the PC the update file for unlock si OK but i not see the image i upload on post. If si Wright i think that photo there si on iPhone. But i can select only if system start and mine not start.