Pandora 1.7 by rydah805. Themed/no ads/unlimited skip

Search This thread

ninety6

Mar 3, 2011
This is awesome. Thanks so much. I love that the QUIT button is back on the main menu too instead of having to back out of stupid pandora and then quitting.

One question --- my HTC One shows 2 notification icons -- one for "app info" and one for the actual song playing... anyone to get rid of the app info one? If i disable notifications from the app info screen, of course it disables both...

civicsr2cool

Sep 14, 2010
Sagnasty, MI
This is awesome. Thanks so much. I love that the QUIT button is back on the main menu too instead of having to back out of stupid pandora and then quitting.

One question --- my HTC One shows 2 notification icons -- one for "app info" and one for the actual song playing... anyone to get rid of the app info one? If i disable notifications from the app info screen, of course it disables both...

im trying to figure out how to disable that second one as well, really annoyong

koszor

Dec 30, 2010
Will something like this still work with my T-Mobile unlimited Pandora streaming

ninety6

Mar 3, 2011
Will something like this still work with my T-Mobile unlimited Pandora streaming

That may depend -- does that have it's own app, or is that app a "system" app on the phone?

I'd just try it, and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, go back to the way it was before.

-Uninstall your pandora app. If you can't, this may not work
-install this version
-use it, and see how it goes...

You can't have this and the "real" pandora installed at the same time. But i seriously doubt you could hurt anything to try. Just keep an eye on data use before and after.

jalex776

Jul 10, 2015
Don't usually register or comments on forums unless it's a dire emergency or some kind of stuff but got to say awesome job on the app. Thanks :)

Reactions: davidf9

bkkzak

Sep 19, 2015
Is this app being kept up to date at all?

I searched through the forums and this looks like all. Otherwise there are other moded apks outside of xda..

Coolbriggs

Sep 29, 2015
Passing along newest version of Pandora, no ads, unlimited skips, themed :D

Download direct link:http://d-h.st/1e4

Thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1783124

Original thread that started it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1849110

The download doesn't work. I downloaded it but not installed. The installation does not work for my phone. My phone is a LG Escape2. Please reply and help me. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H443 using XDA Free mobile app

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Jul 14, 2010
Roseville
The download doesn't work. I downloaded it but not installed. The installation does not work for my phone. My phone is a LG Escape2. Please reply and help me. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H443 using XDA Free mobile app

I do not believe this app is up to date. I also believe this app now violated XDA's ToC and is considered "warez"

Pandora has since put a stop to the majority of things developers were once able to do to the app in order to get these things done. Server sided.

I have a subscriptiion to Pandora One, and I must say for the $4.99 it is amazing... I get a large number of skips and higher quality audio you can tell the difference, playing through the aux cord, headphones, or bluetooth audio.

Sorry to tell you won't find anything like this on XDA. If you are that hard pressed for an app like this look for another source. It was not my work to begin with.

Top Liked Posts