[Theme] Ice Cream Sandwich Theme [Valhalla | Octane | KJ6] [READ OP!]

Search This thread

DnickDominic

Dec 23, 2011
Somewhere, FL
Read every page and you'll find launcher pro theme..if u don't aant or like it..in the market search for "ics launcher" there's a free one that works fine but u can get the paid licence with soso"extra features"

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

iNeedICS

Jan 26, 2012
that one place
Read every page and you'll find launcher pro theme..if u don't aant or like it..in the market search for "ics launcher" there's a free one that works fine but u can get the paid licence with soso"extra features"

thanks so all of this is confusing me did they finish the Vanhala or whatever version cuz im currently running octane v2.x but i really want the themed dialer if they have that for the Vanhallla version i
might as well flash it:/

DnickDominic

Dec 23, 2011
Somewhere, FL
I'm running val final and using the old valhalla theme for it..it works fine look in themes and find racings ics theme there's a trans dialer in the comments abd u can download the zip and use root explorer to install or root uninstaller(what I use)..other then that he doesn't have a sgs4g bc its his gfs so he might be able to theme but u will have to test it and help with problems..take that up with him though

Glad I could help

iNeedICS

Jan 26, 2012
that one place
I'm running val final and using the old valhalla theme for it..it works fine look in themes and find racings ics theme there's a trans dialer in the comments abd u can download the zip and use root explorer to install or root uninstaller(what I use)..other then that he doesn't have a sgs4g bc its his gfs so he might be able to theme but u will have to test it and help with problems..take that up with him though

Glad I could help

hey theres another dialer in the market called my dialer lite
but idk why its called light its not a trial lol but it looks like ics a lil with some customization needed but 8/10

BTW HOW THE HECK DO YOU THANK SOMEONE !? IM NEW at this smh:confused:

DnickDominic

Dec 23, 2011
Somewhere, FL
Hmm ill take a look and the light may mean that its a light theme or that they might be working on a more heavier themed one that might cost money... and I really couldent tell u I use tye xda app mostly...u should google it..that's how I find stuff out mabye a million times a day :p

iNeedICS

Jan 26, 2012
that one place
I didnt see anything. Mabye provide a link or something

oh if you are talking about the dialer then its in the market its called "My Dialer Lite"
it has a built in ICS look just tweak it a lil it lets you custumize , but to me it was a little buggy so i deleted it... for some reason my normal dialer is buggy too any tips on that? i start typing in a number and then it force closes

heres the dialer : https://market.android.com/details?...sMSwyLDEsImNvbS5tb3phcmNpay5kaWFsZXIubGl0ZSJd

i dont like it toooo much but it does its job see if it works for you

GERBIL21

Oct 18, 2009
Queens,NY
i need help

im running Octane-V3.0 XPLOD NO CIQ EDITION
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1305145

my problem is that since the power menu was a update when i flash this i get no power menu, right now i have the theme installed since i don't reboot every day or week but when i need it i cant reboot or anything, i have to pop out the batt.:(

thanks for the great theme by the way :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, yeah.. told you guys I'd be porting/making themes. :p
    Gave girlfriend my Vibrant for the day in exchange for her Galaxy S 4G.

Ice Cream Sandwich Theme.

Note: You won't get the launcher theme as I haven't added it yet. (It's on my phone, but for the sake of this, please look for bugs and things I can improve.

Note: Clock color is in EDT Tweaks - Clock Options.

Note: Lockscreen is in EDT Tweaks - Lockscreen. (Puzzle Lock.)

Changelog in second post!

uoymr.jpg

Download Links:

Valhalla v1.3.2 & Octane: http://www.mediafire.com/?oplmmlua2xkfc7c [2.0]

Racing's KJ6 port: http://www.4shared.com/file/8aMZ3rdp/ICSthemebytheexel-20.html
    I am working on one for Valhalla Final... Should hopefully have it done by the beginning to middle of next week... Going as fast as I can....
    Downloading now, will let you know how it goes..

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Alright guys.. no Galaxy S 4G for me this weekend.
    But I've made this test build to see if it works or not.
    Anyone willing to flash and test for me?

Known 'bugs' already:
    - Reboot & Shutdown in the pulldown aren't themed. (Photoshop, here I go.)
    - Settings is not themed. (Need to update it.)

I'm definitely going to theme more things, but I want to know if it's working.

So, if anyone is willing to test for me..

Download link for Valhalla Final users ONLY: http://www.mediafire.com/?l2u89ddwh25wxby

Downloaded and tested. Runs fine on Valhalla final rom. Great work.
    yo racing, you think you could change the color of the font in notification drop down menu, whenever I get any notification the font shows in black and you can't read the notifications. thanks man
    Racing, If you have problems with this pm me, man i'm free all night I'll bet more than happy to give you a hand. I just did it for my theme the
    other night, it was kind of tricky to find the info I needed...

yo racing, you think you could change the color of the font in notification drop down menu, whenever I get any notification the font shows in black and you can't read the notifications. thanks man

I'll see what I can do...