Squaretrade warranty 2 year accidental damage $63.99

Search This thread

Wordlywisewiz

Nov 25, 2011
Brattleboro
Edit for better deal http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045DN8EI/ref=ox_ya_os_product
So you can get the prime warranty for 99.99 and with the code it makes it 70 bucks! Which pretty much means you will get a 1 time replacement on your tablet! Because they will not stock the primes parts! Or be able to order them and fix your tablet in their 5 day window! Which means you get the full purchase price back (of your prime) even if it's a year after you bought it (around the time to buy a new tablet)

Also if you sell your prime you can transfer the warranty!

You can purchase the warranty up to 90 days after you bought it!
They cover shipping and have a 5 day fix or pay you the full value

This is great for anyone who plans on unlocking! And voiding their Asus warranty or for us who are really clumsy!

Just letting you guys know :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deekjx

Nov 11, 2008
There is nothing preventing them from sending you a refurbished unit. I'm sure some folks may get a new one but I'm certain they will send the returned tablets off for repair and then warehouse them for the next customer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

huynhc

Oct 23, 2007
i use squaretrade on every electronic i buy. they have twiced paid me in full for laptops they werent able to repair. Both over $1000. Directly paid to my paypal account (or check option). I think they are a great company and are pretty much hassle free. They even send you the box to send your laptop/electronics in. If its too big too ship, they'll come to house to do in-home eval/repair (TVs, etc.). I highly recommend them from my prior experiences....

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

shmallow

Jan 21, 2012
Sounds like a pretty good deal. Where do I go to get a Squaretrade warranty? The website or amazon?

shmallow

Jan 21, 2012
That coupon didn't work for me. It said "Sorry, this coupon is only available to selected SquareTrade buyers" as a tear ran down my face.

gonzale20

Oct 12, 2011
It worked until I tried to check out and I got this message Sorry, this coupon is only available to selected SquareTrade buyers.

slugbug2010

Oct 12, 2010
Austin, Tx
I type in new tablet, $499,my quote is $54.99. So y'all added in accidental spills, drops, etc right?

Hell, I may return the $30 case and just keep the free sleeve and neoprene friends gave me :p

cotr

May 24, 2006
I actually got ST for the first time on my Prime. Two year ADH for $78 off Amazon.

Wordlywisewiz

Nov 25, 2011
Brattleboro
So has anyone confirmed the thirty30 coupon code works for actually checking out?

Nevermind I checked and it has a 1 time use per account so make a new one and it might work!

Or try the code labor

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Last edited:
Reactions: richB7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Edit for better deal http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045DN8EI/ref=ox_ya_os_product
    So you can get the prime warranty for 99.99 and with the code it makes it 70 bucks! Which pretty much means you will get a 1 time replacement on your tablet! Because they will not stock the primes parts! Or be able to order them and fix your tablet in their 5 day window! Which means you get the full purchase price back (of your prime) even if it's a year after you bought it (around the time to buy a new tablet)

Also if you sell your prime you can transfer the warranty!

You can purchase the warranty up to 90 days after you bought it!
    They cover shipping and have a 5 day fix or pay you the full value

This is great for anyone who plans on unlocking! And voiding their Asus warranty or for us who are really clumsy!

Just letting you guys know :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    New Square-trade "Coupin" for someone

SquareTrade's Spring Sale
    Save 30%
    on warranties Today Only!
    After that, 20% off through April 2.
    Max discount $30 per warranty

Your Unique Code:
    10W5B3F401X
    Visit SquareTrade.com and enter code at checkout

I already got mine with a different code :)
    Sounds like a pretty good deal. Where do I go to get a Squaretrade warranty? The website or amazon?

Their website.
    The coupon did not work for me so I used the second best coupon which is 20 dollars off.The coupon code is WIZZARD25.
    Well my device isn't coming back -_- i'm rather mad about the whole things as well as it feels as im at a complete loss now. All I had was a crack with glass broken on the bottom left corner (pictures if requested) but all functions of the device still were working and i spend a day or two deciding whether i should just wait to send it in or just get it fixed as it wouldn't use up my entire warranty (was assured of this by one of the agents when i had called in to see about how much it would cost of my warranty to fix it) about a week and a half went by from the time it actually was sent in i got an email saying i will be reimbursed my 499$ for my tablet because it was not fixable/shortness of parts. my problem is if my device was still fully functional how was it that it that a screen could not just be replaced, and how could there a be an unavailability of the screen when im sure they would be or could get them from asus, and even if they couldn't it says in their terms about sending the devices for repair to the manufacturer. my warranty was not even a month old yet and was a 2year accidental plan so now i feel my 70$ has been stolen and no emails that i send have been returned over the past week. is there any suggestions on how to go about this?

(sorry for the wall of text :/ and i didnt think this should be placed in another thread since it's about the squaretrade but maybe i should)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2,

Friend, I would count your self lucky. Asus would charge you hundreds of dollars to get this fixed. Your not out 70, your saving hundreds. Brand new tablet in your future. Data loss is a pain, but there are things that can be done ahead of time to help with that. Anyways, for what it's worth, I think you came out real good, the warranty worked like it shoud.