Text messaging font size

Search This thread

side808

May 30, 2010
Anyone having issues with the text messaging font size not being consistent? Every so often it goes from med to small then back again. This is in a text conversation.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Reamer09

Sep 28, 2008
Yeah, actually I have noticed that. Mine was small this morning and then I had taken a screenshot and the phone froze and rebooted and when it came back up it was the med again and then later on it went back to smaller.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

borismanalo

Jul 10, 2011
Yes it keep changing size, I think it depends how long the lady text was, if it long or short but not sure, but you could always zoom out and make the font to the smallest

extol1337

May 13, 2012
I thought I was seeing things as I was having the same thing going on. I just switched to Go SMS app. Lets me choose the max MMS size and keep original resolution which was why I wanted to switch in the first place.

nephipower

Apr 30, 2012
There are several threads about people having problems with the SMS app randomly changing text size. However remember that just posting about it here isn't going to fix anything. We all have to make sure to contact HTC so they know it is a problem affecting a lot of people and get it fixed.

Email HTC Support here
http://www.htc.com/us/support/email-support

side808

May 30, 2010
Thanks for the email address. Will definitely email them.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2