UHS-I [Ultra High Speed] microSDHC card

Search This thread

gadzio

Nov 30, 2010
I ordered a samsung microsdhc 32gb class 10 card but I received a samsung plus UHS-I Card. Does anyone use an UltraHighSpeed Card ? I would like to know if this speed class is compatible with our razr i before I open it. Because if not, I will send it back to get the proper one I've ordered.
Thanx.

JKDaniels

Jan 30, 2013
I ordered a samsung microsdhc 32gb class 10 card but I received a samsung plus UHS-I Card. Does anyone use an UltraHighSpeed Card ? I would like to know if this speed class is compatible with our razr i before I open it. Because if not, I will send it back to get the proper one I've ordered.
Thanx.

Hi there, I'm currently using a Sandisk Ultra 16GB MicroSD HCI card fine with no problem

Reactions: gadzio

JKDaniels

Jan 30, 2013
Hi ! thanx for your reply. Does there any difference between an HCI and an UHS-I ? Coz I can't find any info regarding HCI

Yeah I'm not sure on the difference myself but going by the sandisk website they call it a UHS-I card so I'd guess its the same standard

www sandisk.co.uk/products/memory-cards/microsd/ultra-class10-for-android/?capacity=16GB

(I'm not allowed to post links yet :rolleyes: )

gadzio

Nov 30, 2010
Yeah I'm not sure on the difference myself but going by the sandisk website they call it a UHS-I card so I'd guess its the same standard

www sandisk.co.uk/products/memory-cards/microsd/ultra-class10-for-android/?capacity=16GB

Yeah, looks the same. Thank you. One last thing, when you use it for the first time, did you used the razr I to format it or not ?

I think I did, well I'm pretty sure it does it itself when it mounts the SD card for the first time, but don't quote me on that

Because I was migrating from a class 6 to a UHS-1 I simply dumped the card contents to a folder on PC, and transferred everything - so the formatting was handled by the PC. If you were to let the device handled it.

If you were to let the device format it and used it to copy any existing content over you'd be using horribly slow MTP - much better off with a card reader.

dskies

May 26, 2010
Bologna
R: UHS-I [Ultra High Speed] microSDHC card

Hi,

transfer benchmark noticed samsung 32Gb class 10 UHS 1 to be x3 times faster than SanDisk uhs 1 (both found and bought on Amazon from hongkong affiliated shop)

bye

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Thanx.

There must be 2 symbols:
- a U with a 1 inside
- a circle indicating the class
it must be at least 10 :)

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app

gadzio

Nov 30, 2010
I confirm that the Samsung microsdhc Plus UHS-1 32gb class 10 works great on the phone. I made a bench yesterday and got 11.9 for R/W

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanx.

Hi there, I'm currently using a Sandisk Ultra 16GB MicroSD HCI card fine with no problem
    Hi ! thanx for your reply. Does there any difference between an HCI and an UHS-I ? Coz I can't find any info regarding HCI

Yeah, looks the same. Thank you. One last thing, when you use it for the first time, did you used the razr I to format it or not ?

I think I did, well I'm pretty sure it does it itself when it mounts the SD card for the first time, but don't quote me on that

Because I was migrating from a class 6 to a UHS-1 I simply dumped the card contents to a folder on PC, and transferred everything - so the formatting was handled by the PC. If you were to let the device handled it.

If you were to let the device format it and used it to copy any existing content over you'd be using horribly slow MTP - much better off with a card reader.