[Q] Rooted Z1 Compact bootloop after installing xposed module.

Search This thread

joey7318132

Apr 23, 2014
I just restarted the entire rooting process to start fresh again, did not want to try to fix it since im new to sony phones. I did lose the data I had but that's okay.

where did you start back from
would you mind doing a step by step-ish
i tried redo-ing the entire root but I am still stuck in the bootloop
please help.

RevokOne

Dec 24, 2013
where did you start back from
would you mind doing a step by step-ish
i tried redo-ing the entire root but I am still stuck in the bootloop
please help.

I flashed the stock ftf in flashtool and restarted entire process. Does it reboot after phone loads up or during boot up? I think the new xposed update disables during safe mode(not sure what you installed) try that first and uninstall the module or xposed itself in safe mode if it fully boots up. go to power menu, long press restart and itll go to safe mode.

joey7318132

Apr 23, 2014
I flashed the stock ftf in flashtool and restarted entire process. Does it reboot after phone loads up or during boot up? I think the new xposed update disables during safe mode(not sure what you installed) try that first and uninstall the module or xposed itself in safe mode if it fully boots up. go to power menu, long press restart and itll go to safe mode.

howd you create the ftf file for it?
i found a website that says its the stock ftf but i cannot get flashtool to pull up my phone, much less the file (and convert it to an ftf)
email me
joey7318132@gmail.com

Last edited:

Tonio78r

Nov 9, 2012
houilles
After installing installing xposed module if your phone goes into bootloop, boot into recovery, flash Xposed-Disabler-Recovery.zip automatically created by Xposed and located in the internal memory. Then reinstall Xposed and enable modules one by one to find out the bad one :)

joey7318132

Apr 23, 2014
After installing installing xposed module if your phone goes into bootloop, boot into recovery, flash Xposed-Disabler-Recovery.zip automatically created by Xposed and located in the internal memory. Then reinstall Xposed and enable modules one by one to find out the bad one :)

which xposed module? and how do i get the zip onto my device it it just keeps booting and shutting off

joey7318132

Apr 23, 2014
Can you boot into recovery ? when you are one sony logo the led turn green, then clic on volume up or volume down and your phone should boot into recovery mode

yes i installed a CWM kernel and i think thats the reason i cant get out of the bootloop
the only thing i can do is go into recovery, fastboot, or flashboot
im stuck on what to do

Tonio78r

Nov 9, 2012
houilles
yes i installed a CWM kernel and i think thats the reason i cant get out of the bootloop
the only thing i can do is go into recovery, fastboot, or flashboot
im stuck on what to do

If think for you the best solution is to try a clean install, you will loose everything from the internal memory : download and flash one of these firmware thru flashtool --> Wipe everything
[FTF][STOCK ROM] D5503 14.3.A.0.757 Generic UK
[STOCK ROM][FTF]Xperia Z1c (D5503) 14.3.A.0.757 Generic DE unbranded (1279-6978)

Reactions: joey7318132

joey7318132

Apr 23, 2014
If think for you the best solution is to try a clean install, you will loose everything from the internal memory : download and flash one of these firmware thru flashtool --> Wipe everything
[FTF][STOCK ROM] D5503 14.3.A.0.757 Generic UK
[STOCK ROM][FTF]Xperia Z1c (D5503) 14.3.A.0.757 Generic DE unbranded (1279-6978)

i had tried this earlier but couldnt get flashtool to actually flash the ftf, it just kept saying preparing
restarted and retried several times but never worked:eek:
could it be the versoin of flashtool that im using?

Last edited:

joey7318132

Apr 23, 2014
so i reinstalled the 757.ftf using flashtool
worked like a charm on 9.16
i was running 9.10
so thanks everyone i appreciate it!

Top Liked Posts