[Q] 10% Lower touch screen not responding

Search This thread

Shadywrx

Dec 6, 2012
Wellington
Hi All,

Have been having issues with my sisters HOX, the bottom 10% of the screen won't respond and Im stuck as to what it could be apart from a hardware fault.

Hboot 1.39
Rooted

Have tried hard reset, restored nans, Flashed different kernels inc Alex V, Re-calibrated touch screen, heating it up. Nothing seems to be working. Just wanted to make sure it's hardware before I pull it apart!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 34
  • htc-one-xreview.jpg
    htc-one-xreview.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 30

Shadywrx

Dec 6, 2012
Wellington
Where are you ordering your stuff? need them also for a broken digitizer.. screen is ok but changing the digitizer is really a hard task for me.

Yea separating them isn't easy nor getting them back together perfectly either, did it on my old sensation and it's still going strong though so may give it a go as a lot cheaper for the digitlizer only.

As it's my sisters phone it's up to her where I order it from depending on how much she want's to pay :confused:, cheap and cheerful then new LCD complete kit on ali express is $35. For a genuine HTC replacement it's around $90.

aromerblz

Sep 23, 2012
my backyard
Samsung Galaxy A72 4G
Yea separating them isn't easy nor getting them back together perfectly either, did it on my old sensation and it's still going strong though so may give it a go as a lot cheaper for the digitlizer only.

As it's my sisters phone it's up to her where I order it from depending on how much she want's to pay :confused:, cheap and cheerful then new LCD complete kit on ali express is $35. For a genuine HTC replacement it's around $90.

I was doing some google research and came up to this

http://www.etradesupply.com/htc-one-x-digitizer-touch-panel.html