Battery not charging after 87% ..

Search This thread

pankajsidana

Jun 25, 2013
Hey guys i just bought nexus 4 .. Its been just a month i have bought it ..
And when i charge my phone my battry doesnt go above 87% ..
M using stock rom with stock kernel ..
In beetween i changed my kernel to franco but still no luck ..
Can anyone plzz help ..
I have also tried to calibrate .. But nothing happens ..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

CCody

Apr 29, 2013
Either your battery is faulty or the sensor doesnt read the values properly. Anyway do a factory reset and look what happens

pankajsidana

Jun 25, 2013
Idk whats the problem .. I saw my phone today morning it wass fully charged .. To 100℅ and then when i came back aftr 5 mins again its there to 87% .. I have tried all appps of calibration .. And bdw i have not flashed any rom on it i once flashed PA . and facing same problem in that too ..

Last edited:

paulsaz

Dec 17, 2012
4.4.4 has really hurt my battery. I thought it was the battery, so I replaced with an OEM. Still drained, so I did factory reset, same problem, went with CM11 and it still drains fast. It even drains when the phone is powered off. I can charge to 100 and then power down the phone and 24 hours later power on and the battery is around 60%.

pankajsidana

Jun 25, 2013
4.4.4 has really hurt my battery. I thought it was the battery, so I replaced with an OEM. Still drained, so I did factory reset, same problem, went with CM11 and it still drains fast. It even drains when the phone is powered off. I can charge to 100 and then power down the phone and 24 hours later power on and the battery is around 60%.

I recently installed mahdi rom on my nexus 4 .... And i think it has solved my problem.. You can also give it a try ...
And the rom too is good and has many features

wberube

Aug 8, 2014
Rimouski
wberu.be
CM11-RC9 compiled with -O3, AK-Kernel

The Mahdi 2.7 with franco kernel is a great combination, I get almost more than 4hrs+ SOT on a full cycle charge every time. :D

I get 5 hours+ screen on time with a 2 years old phone, running CyanogenMod 11, RC 9, compiled by KcLKcL with -O3 patch, which gives the best performance as possible versus the power needed! Undervolted at about -100mV, aggresive two-core mode and HSPA network connected all day long!