[Q] Superuser Access Lost !!! & Device not getting recognized on Laptop !!!

Search This thread

AmythP

Feb 8, 2014
MUMBAI
OnePlus 8 Pro
Requesting you to help me as i had flashed SuperluminalDad Rom 2 days back on my friend's Micromax A116 HD.
Everything was working fine gained superuser access after updating binary and also was able to run root applications, just 2 days later i tried to connect my device to my laptop running Windows 8.1, it shows:
"The last USB device you connected malfunctioned and windows cannot recognize it", so i restarted the phone but superuser access was lost as SU binary couldnt be installed.
Troubleshooting Already Done:
1- Restarted phone and Laptop
2- Re-installed drivers on laptop still couldn't recognize and also tried re-installing SU bin and superuser from CWM after disabling the superuser apk on-board.
3- Flashed the complete Rom once again from CWM but still laptop couldn't recognize neither root access gained.

WalkerBales

Nov 20, 2013
New Delhi
Requesting you to help me as i had flashed SuperluminalDad Rom 2 days back on my friend's Micromax A116 HD.
Everything was working fine gained superuser access after updating binary and also was able to run root applications, just 2 days later i tried to connect my device to my laptop running Windows 8.1, it shows:
"The last USB device you connected malfunctioned and windows cannot recognize it", so i restarted the phone but superuser access was lost as SU binary couldnt be installed.
Troubleshooting Already Done:
1- Restarted phone and Laptop
2- Re-installed drivers on laptop still couldn't recognize and also tried re-installing SU bin and superuser from CWM after disabling the superuser apk on-board.
3- Flashed the complete Rom once again from CWM but still laptop couldn't recognize neither root access gained.

Try flashing Stock ROM via SP Tools !!

Sent from my SGT 7 running Omni ROM Official Kitkat Nightlies

Saket- i have done uninstalling the USB drivers from device manager and rebooting the laptop still showing USB malfunctioned.

that's not what I a telling you to do...

http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how...8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

Follow this link and you will know what to do

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Try Using a Windows 7 or XP PC/Laptop !!

changing the computer isn't the answer. there's always a walkthrough bro... just need to search for it

Reactions: WalkerBales

MatrixGuy

Feb 18, 2014
Ulhasnagar

WalkerBales

Nov 20, 2013
New Delhi
that's not what I a telling you to do...

http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how...8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

Follow this link and you will know what to do

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

changing the computer isn't the answer. there's always a walkthrough bro... just need to search for it

Yes you are also right @SaketJoshi In today's world of technology there is a solution for everything !!

AmythP

Feb 8, 2014
MUMBAI
OnePlus 8 Pro
Yes you are also right @SaketJoshi In today's world of technology there is a solution for everything !!

Thanks alot guys for the suggestions.:laugh: Ive tried checking the device on another PC and Volla" its working!!
Would be following the steps to disable drivers signatures and would let you guys know whether it is fixed or not.

WalkerBales

Nov 20, 2013
New Delhi
Thanks alot guys for the suggestions.:laugh: Ive tried checking the device on another PC and Volla" its working!!
Would be following the steps to disable drivers signatures and would let you guys know whether it is fixed or not.

You are welcome bro... And congrats that it finally worked !!!

Reactions: AmythP

Top Liked Posts