☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | TESTING | NIGHTLYS | 3.5 | XE BEATS | ★ ☆

Search This thread

00mpollard

Apr 10, 2010
Wiped, re-installed....before i could even enter my google details Sense force closed.

Such a shame, looks like a lovely rom but it's just not stable enough for daily use in my opinion.

Hope you get it sorted Virus, will be a perfect rom then

Grnfinger

Feb 2, 2012
Wiped, re-installed....before i could even enter my google details Sense force closed.

Such a shame, looks like a lovely rom but it's just not stable enough for daily use in my opinion.

Same for me, back to kingcobra rom until this is worked out.

Well I gave it one last try.... pushed it to the phone, wiped and flashed.
Wifi is working and everything else seems solid so far

Last edited:

kaleavi

Jan 17, 2011
Pokhara
Redmi 9 Power
Redmi Note 10

As far as my experience so far with this rom, its just awesome. I like the theme. It does everything that i need it to do so far, no issues at all upto this very moment. Loving the Beats as well. Thanks a lot virus, if Nightly is of this kind, i am just wondering what a final release will be like!!:D
Keep up the good work. Thanks for infecting my Evo, Virus !!:)

Grnfinger

Feb 2, 2012
Ran it for a few hours and have had no problems. There are some widgets that don't work properly but nothing else I could find

Sent from my Infected HTC EVO 3D X515m

Ravensysteam

Mar 7, 2010
The main thing I like about this ROM is the theme. I tried to flash the theme ZIP for 3.0 Eternity to some other ROMs but it won't work, nothing changes. Can't anyone port the theme for other, more stable ROMs (Sense 3.0), ofc if Virus Allows it?

Greetings

tcvaio

Oct 3, 2006
BKK
Just install this rom today. Love the performance. But just now my batt ran out, i changed my 2nd batt. and i found out that the device won't start. It kept looping the startup. So i decided to fast boot the boot.img and it went back on. Is there a way to start the device without having to fast boot all the time. Thank

Grnfinger

Feb 2, 2012
Solid for 24 hours, worked it hard today and no errors. Couple apps like news don't work, fc errors.

Ran both cores and battery was decent. Disabled a core and will see how better battery life is. Glad I gave this Rom one more try, once 3D is working it will be a tough one to beat

Sent from my Infected HTC EVO 3D X515m

00mpollard

Apr 10, 2010
Quick question.

When you pull down the notifications list, it says "infectedrom eternity" at the top.

Is there a way to remove that?

Thanks

Grnfinger

Feb 2, 2012
Phone has run great for 2 days, just rebooted on its own and now stuck in a boot loop
Cant get past the eternity boot screen

00mpollard

Apr 10, 2010
Taken from someone else off the infectedrom forum...but i have the same problem. Just posting it here too to see if anyone else experiences this.

I switched to HTC skin, to see what it actually changes, and then wanted to go back to Infected skin... It's not listed in Personalise -> Display -> Skin anymore!

HTC Sense force closes on boot, restarts sense then works fine.

HTC Sense force closes when removing usb from disk drive mode.

Taking a photo in 3d mode closes the camera app back to home screen

Minus them little hitches, its a PERFECT rom. Can't wait to see the next version, great job Virus :D

Last edited:

glennd

Aug 15, 2010
Tried using my HDMI adapter today but my phone Froze and then rebooted. Waited for it to reboot then tried again but this time no reboot just no response at all. Im GSM S-On with Anthrax Kernel any ideas are there any flashable mods to fix issue?

glennd

Aug 15, 2010
I had the same problem when changing skin .Ginger trysparancy skin will be removed when you change the skin and you loose infected lockring and all infected icons as in status bar etc. The only way to get it back is to reflash Rom or restore backup. I asked this question when I first flashed Infected Rom he said it was something to do with still having sense 3.0 components along side 3.5. My solution was to not change skin at all. In my opinion the factory skin looks great but all to there own hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

Lonely khan

Apr 30, 2010
Bahawalpur
about this nyc hot and sexy looking rooom but not much stable as mikkrunny with battr battry and 3d camera runny and also skype runny awesome for me i almost all room after sum tyme again came back to mic:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | TESTING | NIGHTLYS | 3.5 | XE BEATS | ★ ☆

Eternity_Header.jpg

NIGHTLY FOLDER LINK

Viper3D coming to xda SOON !!!
    RESERVED.................................
    sorry been gone for a while guys :) i have a prezzz for ya though !!! I teamed up with PKMN and i ported my cdma rom to gsm i jujst need to have a few testers make sure all is well !!! HUGE THANKS to Mdjay for porting the 4.0 libs and bins for me :) its uploading here http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_3D_Developers/Virus/PkMAN/Multi_Platform/ ill fix up the op tom once me make sure it even boots !!!
    SORRY guys been real sick haven't been able to work on an update i will try to get one out asap though and get all this fixed for everybody :)