General talk! About anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Uncle Irish

Nov 23, 2009
"Sorry, you are limited to 8 thanks per day"

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I just like to write. That was a tough topic tho with what little I know of it. I'm going to start dropping them in here from time to time. My contribution to continued sanity in an engagingly jacked up, bacon filled world.

Moped.jpg

noob.jpg

ninja-convention-1.jpg

Man-vs-Wild_o_38443.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-29-20-51-03.jpg

7831335069684028515.jpg

31271334981565713474.jpg[/ATTACH]And yes . To all of you. ,, life gets tough. Life gets shi*** its not fair. But best wishes. To everyone. What a much better place the world would be minus sickness/death.

Last edited:
Reactions: skrambled

skrambled

Mar 2, 2011
New Hampshire
This xda premium update is burning my eyes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Seriously. Haven't decided how I feel about it yet but it's a pretty big difference.

I'm hoping it includes some improved functionality and isn't just a cosmetic makeover. Will be finding out shortly, I just updated mine...

EDIT: lmao at silver's pics right now! I'm thinking the upper back ass and the b&w n00b ones were my favorites...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Last edited:
N

nrm5110

Thanks Tom my profile pic is epic

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Irish

Nov 23, 2009
If they only run on AOSP CM, I'll be going back to CM7 tomorrow and checking them out. Those are badass themes!
He'll get my support once I flash back for sure

Uncle Irish

Nov 23, 2009
On a side note
can someone please tell me what the F this is?
Looks like a freaking monster!

Attachments

• holycrap.jpg
    holycrap.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It has been brought to my attention that there have been a high number of n00bs posting in my thread. While one may think that a thread such as this would be the perfect and most ideal place to pad your post count or finally reach that magical Post #10, rest assured, this is not that place.

Tacotino was gracious enough to create this thread and there is a dedicated faction of XDA members who ensure it's continual growth and existence. That said, this is not the place to ask questions. There's a Q&A thread for that. This is not the place to tell everyone how much you love your new Skyrocket. Take it back into the closet form which you came if you feel that way. This is also not a place to try to "fit in" or "be cool". Get a Twitter account and follow someone really famous or well liked if you have those types of esteem issues.

This IS a place to talk about dog balls, ass sweat, the length and girth of your most recent bowel movement, or even to rag on people and tell them they resemble a homosexual in some sort of way. Not to say that gay people are bad, it's just something straight dudes call each other to irritate one another. Don't click your way into this thread thinking someone will be chit-chatting about American Idol. I guess what I am trying to say is that if you visit this thread for the first time and you find it amusing and you feel like contributing, please take your time and really contemplate if what you are thinking of posting really needs to be posted.

Above all, remember that you can and likely will be busted on for posting something stupid. How you react to that determines your fate in this thread.

Also, if you don't agree with this, find it offensive, or you feel I am making you uncomfortable with what I am saying, who cares! You are the type of dweeb ass queef we are trying to stop from posting here in the first place. Grow some balls ,Nancy, and quit being such a little **** eater.

May you all have a blessed day
    (unless you're one of the little dog ball sniffers who found this to be offending in any way, shape or form.)
    There comes a time in XDA history when a man must say what's on his mind.

There are far too many n00bs ruining this place, posting pure rhino ass and making a general poop swamp of this place. If I could call someone out without getting in petro trouble redpoison, I would, but I guess I shouldn't because that's a bad thing.

Things have gone too far lately and warnings have been thrown without getting to the real root of the problem. If the gods would only see what is really going on.. such sillyness. People get the ban for making a statement and an attempt for making it right, so they get the pic posted below. I'm not going to be the nice Unc, I'm not going to be the cool Unc. I'm going to be the Irish Unc. XDA can do waht they want, n00bs can say what they want, but you know what? The people who MADE this site are being **** on and it's unfair. Take this as a warning from the senior members who helped create things. Take this as some help form those seniors who want to see things return to normal. Take this as a shot across the bow that if things don't change, XDA is going to lose some valuable members; members who have a track record of giving help, contributing, and increasing the knowledge of XDA. Are we all well known devs who pump out ROMs? Are we all making the new groundbreaking changes to Android that shake the earth? Nope... we're the ones who keep the earth solid. The ones who keep things together.

We used to be, anyways... I, for one, am over it. I'm tired of holding someones hand because they can't search. Beyond giving the assistance to someone who can't read. Hey, see that sticky up there? Click the damn thing!

XDA is going to continue and keep rolling, of course, but the tires are running flat. It's up to you now so determine how things will progress. Take it for what you will, but I, for one, am an angry Irishman, and I'm not the only one. It's put up or shut up time. Time to cancel the locks, cleans, warns, etc. Time to get to the real problem and deal with what you're all afraid to deal with. The new blood that might just click on the Donate to XDA button. Bury me upside down so the whole XDA world can kiss my Irish ass.

Thanks to God, my parents, Obama, nuclear power, redfish, condoms, the safe word "banana", and all my friends who made this possible. Without you, I'd still be helping asshat n00bs and referring them to post 1211 in this very thread.

Good night and God bless.
    Yes I like to lurk around every once in a while. I'm going to go and give my unofficial "sup" here. Yes I'm a temp mod for now here on Skyrocket forums. I apologize for not making a post of my presence but I was thinking I was going to be a "shadow" mod but that isn't the case (the 2 forums that have been keeping me busy are the 2 forums I have temporary, go figure) so Sup. I don't mind some fun here and there but I do like for all of you to follow the rules and play nice one with another. If I call you on something I will let you know and my job here isn't to go ban hammer but to keep these forums peaceful and organized (somewhat lol).

Cheers
    So I have scrolled through some pages on the general thread and haven't seen anything like this.. but I am using wife's phone could have missed it.. this thread is really for anything, I mean anything, like hey did you see last night college game to how about Payton going to the broncos!!!! To moose stuff... I mean anything that way we keep the general thread open for some phone related stuff.. i spend about 4 hours a day reading all the treads might as well talk to you guys/ girls.

So if you're down speak up say hi!!! Just don't be a ****!!! Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    This is your warning... read only if you dare

Ole Roscoe comes home after a long day fertilizing the sheep and hops in the shower to wash the funk off his Johnson. Billy Jo yells out to dear old Roscoe that the vittles are done and to get his ass on the porch for beer and gizzards. His favorite meal. Like a veteran crack whore, Roscoe skedaddles out to that termite and roach infested porch to gorge himself on week old innards and warm Schlitz before he heads off to his part time job. By night, Roscoe wears a secret identity. He’s the hillbilly handjobber.

Vittles and funk beer lining his enormous, gelatinous gut, he gathers his things for a night of excitement. His bag filled with vicks vapo rub, old cracked leather gloves, and a fly swatter, he hits the road. Client list in hand, he makes his first stop at Mayor Billy Bob’s house. Creeping in ever so silently, fly swatter in hand, he enters the mayor’s bedroom. Gloved and vapo rubbed, he’s ready to roll. With a mighty sweep, he blasts ole Billy’s ass with the fly swatter with a splintering crack. No sooner than ole Billy rolled over in total fear that Roscoe pounded that crusty old glove against Billy’s johnson and started cranking like a meth head bugging after way too big a hit. Seconds go by as ole Billy flops around like a flounder on a dock somewhere in a sloppy little town on the bayou. Load be gone. “Ma work here’s done” said Rosco as he yanked down his overalls and lays a huge runny turd on the mayor’s chest. Gone in a flash, ole Billy just lays there with a smile on his face as the essence of vicks and poo fill the air.

One down, one to go, thinks Roscoe in his head. Around the bend lies good old Reverend Willie’s shanty. With cat like stealth, Roscoe slips in and enters yet another unsuspecting jack victim. Already gloved and covered with the mayor’s goop, he raises his mighty fly swatter like a royal knight about to smite the enemy. He comes crashing down with furious vengeance upon the ass of ole Reverend Willie. Grabbing that meat like a vice, he yanks at it like a group of muscle men at a tug of war competition. With a ***** like whimper, the good Reverend lets another sermon of hick snot fly. No sooner did Roscoe cover Willie with his offering of brown funk than the reverend falls asleep with a gentle smile upon his face.

Walking home, Roscoe smiles to himself at another nights work well done. Tired and weary, he crawls in bed and passes out. His head filling with dreams of tomorrow’s sheep and the next eve’s adventures. Dreaming of the day when he can afford new gloves. Dreaming of the day when he gets some female sheep from all his hard work fertilizing. Dreaming of the day when he can get the 3 inch splinter removed from his ass crack. Dreaming of the day when he can move out of this little hick town and into the big city with his shiny new gloves and a supersized bottle of vicks. Dreaming of the day when the Hillbilly Handjobber will finally become the superhero he yearns to be.

Keep dreaming Roscoe, keep dreaming. You’re really just some sick ass, weirdo hillbilly who bangs guy sheep and yanks off the townfolk. Superhero? Try Superqueero.