iPhone status bar theme MIUI

Search This thread

darius4cs

Jul 4, 2010
Tirgu Jiu
Hey!

Can somebody make a theme for MIUI status bar like iPhones one (screenshot) ?

The point is to make it a little bit thinner than normal MIUI.

Note: I want it for MIUI Gingerbread 'cause it's easier than MIUI v4, but if you want it for MIUI v4 ...

Thanks!!

Attachments

• statusnotifier.jpg
    statusnotifier.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3,404
Last edited:

tung91

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 24, 2011
XDA-Developers
Try this psd, mate, not so hard but it need a lot of time :rolleyes: with these resource you can rebuild the iphone theme for miui for best result :D

License: This file may ONLY be used for mocking up iPhone apps. No, can’t be used in a theme to sell or go in ads for your new app or use it to build your Web site. It is a tool for designers, that is it

Better if it's free :)

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
your gonna mess up alot of things by editing status bar to be thinner.
If you do it, the time will have to be changed to be smaller and fit, then it will have to be modded again so miui can change where it's location is. All this but for pretty much every notification you'll ever get. all the icons are going to have to be smaller than before, and it may not even fit on the status bar.
Just use a lower dpi, im on 200 and it looks really good.

K Dotty

Nov 28, 2010
London
I'm 95% already done with this, i need help to separate, and put Battery to Right Side.

QQAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82u5xP-8ewdXqmOGzByBv7g8e0Xw8SQlQKYC7KSVUz_W-6g6B7F0L0C8VCgiQozgfirTj8ZlIHbEZfccXSIuidmJAJtU9VDH3PIoKKfzJ0y770TL7p9L3Rrfpw.jpg

QQAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82uuKJitSlcOQlAe-C6Nd5Ao6qrBxbUuIdHqPfLwvTIl0DPM-U0py8ThvlYp5N6OwwmWtSTgr1hd7wWxWizyw9maAJtU9VCD9-B3_LNgTEx-gAbODP1GLtsk4A.jpg

The battery and signal are a cluster. I'm not to fimiliar with MIUI but I'm guessing it follows the same principle. Only the battery text can be moved to the right on its own. I may be wrong but that's how it was when I was running CM7.

Beamed from my AOKP'd up Desirable HD

Last edited:

stucottam

Apr 17, 2011
Looks Great

Hi guys,

It looks absolutely awesome!!!!

Is it still a work in progress? or is it finished and the full thing is in a different thread?

Cheers guys

Top Liked Posts