[Q] MHL TV-Out option is disabled in Xperia T2 Ultra Service Menu

Search This thread

ferraritm

Jul 3, 2009
I just gotten this Sony Xperia T2 Ultra D5303 device. Although the "Bootloader" is locked, so far so good for the speed and memory. However, I require it to be able to connect to LED SMART TV thru MHL HDMI, but I realize that the "MHL TV-Out" option is disabled in the Service Menu (dial *#*#7378423#*#*).

Any ideas how can I enabled it? If I unlocked the Bootloader, will it help? Or if I do a "Reset Customization" on the Service Menu, would it help? As I am not famiiar with Sony Xperia on how it works, I dare not try. Please refer to the attached screenshots.

Any Xperia Experts, please kindly assist.

Millions of thanks.

Attachments

• ServiceMenuMain.png
    ServiceMenuMain.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 3,218
  • ServiceMenuPage2.png
    ServiceMenuPage2.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 3,046
  • MHL_Off.png
    MHL_Off.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 3,175
  • ServiceMenuReset.png
    ServiceMenuReset.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,635
Reactions: clecarosc

gulfu

Oct 20, 2009
Kochi
www.gulfu.in
I just gotten this Sony Xperia T2 Ultra D5303 device. Although the "Bootloader" is locked, so far so good for the speed and memory. However, I require it to be able to connect to LED SMART TV thru MHL HDMI, but I realize that the "MHL TV-Out" option is disabled in the Service Menu (dial *#*#7378423#*#*).

Any ideas how can I enabled it? If I unlocked the Bootloader, will it help? Or if I do a "Reset Customization" on the Service Menu, would it help? As I am not famiiar with Sony Xperia on how it works, I dare not try. Please refer to the attached screenshots.

Millions of thanks.

Me too looking for the same

clecarosc

Feb 12, 2015
did you have found some solution to this?

did you have found some solution to this? thanks a lot :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Millions of thanks.