[Q] Change navigation buttons z1?

Search This thread

daveyp187

Mar 31, 2014
Hi guys I'm new here, I have a rooted z1c running RomAur 2.1, and was looking to add some buttons to the bottom navigation bar.
I was briefly on cm11 but didn't really like it but liked the way you could add a option/settings key.

Any way to do this?

Sorry if this has been asked I did have a quick search

GunnarKarlsson

Aug 15, 2008
Hi guys I'm new here, I have a rooted z1c running RomAur 2.1, and was looking to add some buttons to the bottom navigation bar.
I was briefly on cm11 but didn't really like it but liked the way you could add a option/settings key.

One way would be
root -> xposed framework -> gravitybox module
And i think there is a five button mod in "themes and apps" section of z1 compact forum, try looking there

Good luck
//Gunnar

Reactions: daveyp187

daveyp187

Mar 31, 2014
Worked fine. Gravity box has some nice features. Also managed to fix my buggy battery icon. Thanks

Sent from my D5503 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

One way would be
    root -> xposed framework -> gravitybox module
    And i think there is a five button mod in "themes and apps" section of z1 compact forum, try looking there

Good luck
    //Gunnar