[REQUEST] LG G3 + Android L Bootanimation

Search This thread

mattybuk1

May 19, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I was wondering if anyone could put the LG G3 and the Android L boot animations together for the LG G2?

I think it would look really cool to have both and would love to see this :) I tried to do it myself but I just cannot wrap my head around the boot animations.

Thanks in advance!

I attached the LG G3 and the Android L boot animations below (Media.zip = LG G3 // Android L Boot Animation.zip = Android L)

Attachments

• AndroidL-Bootanimation.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,237
  • media.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,507

thelgog

Jan 9, 2014
You paste the one into system/media then reboot

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: lionsdr
android l bootanimation lg g2

I was wondering if anyone could put the LG G3 and the Android L boot animations together for the LG G2?

I think it would look really cool to have both and would love to see this :) I tried to do it myself but I just cannot wrap my head around the boot animations.

Thanks in advance!

I attached the LG G3 and the Android L boot animations below (Media.zip = LG G3 // Android L Boot Animation.zip = Android L)

Thanks for your hard work! I was looking all over for this, yours was so easy to install. I'm a nubie to all rooting, zips, etc... But learning more and getting better at all of this. Thank you again!

Aug 29, 2014
Los Angeles
I was wondering what it's like. Can anybody post a gif? I'm eager to see
I'm assuming it shows LG G3 with.
LpoeUzP.gif

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    L bootanimation zip flasable

Script
    - delete/PowerOn.ogg
    - delete/PowerOff.ogg
    - delete/shutdownanimation.zip

Download

Thanks in advance!

You paste the one into system/media then reboot

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app