How to reduce blur when taking picture

Search This thread

htcm7

Jul 7, 2013
Currently, on Earth
Hi guys,

Sometime you got blur picture when using Camera even you took it with steady hand. :)
This is happen because gyro sensor in G2 is not working/calibrate

Here is how to check it whether is working or not
1) Go to hidden menu by dial 3845#*80X#, replace X with your phone model. This is only for models 800/801/802, etc, for other models search this forum how to enter Hidden Menu
2) Choose Device test -> Individual item -> camera OIS, put your phone and flat surface, don't move it and then click Start
3) The result should be Gyro : PASS, Hall : PASS, Driver : PASS

If you get Gyro : FAIL, then you should calibrate your sensor. Go to Settings -> General -> Gestures -> Motion sensor calibration.

After calibration, check again your camera OIS, now it should be pass all test.

Last edited:

ali_ign

Jan 5, 2011
Shiraz
Hi guys,

Sometime you got blur picture when using Camera even you took it with steady hand. :)

1) Go to hidden menu by dial 3845#*80X#, replace X with your phone model. This is only for models 800/801/802, etc, for other models search this forum how to enter Hidden Menu
2) Choose Device test -> Individual item -> camera OIS, put your phone and flat surface, don't move it and then click Start

If you get Gyro : FAIL, then you should calibrate your sensor. Go to Settings -> General -> Gestures -> Motion sensor calibration.

After calibration, check again your camera OIS, know it should be pass all test.

when i in ois test and select start i got failed ! (invalid vendor ) ! i'm on rayglobe flex v4 !

mood_coolman

Apr 3, 2014
When i enter hiden menu i choose device test and that message showed up "press ok to run aat device will be restared" i press ok and nothing happen and the message still appeared, i'm on cloudy g3 1.2.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

When i select device test this message showed up "press ok to run AAT device will be restarted" then it stay like that when i press ok nothing heppen till i forced it to stop,i'm on cloudy g3 1.2. D802

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

After calibration, check again your camera OIS, now it should be pass all test.