[THEME][MOLTEN] Blue Sense Theme (updated 12/5/2011)

Search This thread

hedwig34

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 25, 2011
Pittsburgh
www.teamoctos.com
Molten Blue Sense Theme

Here is a theme for the Molten rom based on a blue Sense CM7 theme made by nht11

Try the Blue Keyboard. It looks good with this theme. Get it below in post #2. ;)

What is themed:

Framework:
framework-res
blur-res
moto-res

Apps:
Calculator
Blur_Contacts
Blur_Dialer
Blur_Phone
Launcher2
SystemUI

Changelog:

v1.2 (11/27/2011):
- Updated for Molten 2.2

v1.1 (11/27/2011):
- Fixed the size of the rotary lock jog wheel.
- Removed the arows above the rotary lock jog wheel (I hate those things)

All images have been optimized and all apks zipaligned.

Molten_blue_01.png
Molten_blue_02.png

Molten_blue_03.png
Molten_blue_04.png

Molten_blue_05.png
Molten_blue_06.png

Install instructions:
1. Do a nandroid backup (optional but now you've been warned)
2. Reboot into recovery using the bootstrap recovery.
3. Make sure you are running the Molten 2.1 or 2.2 rom
4. Install the attached zip.

Download: This theme works with Molten 2.1 and 2.2
Molten_Blue_Sense_Theme_v1.2.zip
Molten_Blue_Sense_Theme_v1.1.zip - removed link

If you like what I'm doing here please click thank you or buy me a coffee using the donate button. Thanks!

Last edited:

hedwig34

Sep 25, 2011
Pittsburgh
www.teamoctos.com
Reserved for later

EDIT: I'm really digging this rom. One thing that I miss though is the Fm radio. I guess most people don't bother with the radio anymore. Maybe I'm just old. Anyway I used the zip made by ricovox that installs the radio to Liberty. It works with Molten too. :)

So if you want to add the FM radio check this thread. [Solved] FM Radio in Liberty ROM

EDIT2: (12/5/2011)

More Extras:

A blue themed Stock Keyboard (it has bigger keys!)
This will replace the android keyboard that comes with Liberty. You should wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashihng this zip. If you do not see the "multitouch keyboard" option under inputs reboot once more.

Thanks to overmind for posting the stock keyboard with his ICS theme for which this was modified from.

Change Log:
v2 (12/5/2011):
- Fix an issue where white text would appear on a light background making it hard to see.
- inverted the color of the ellipsis (...) hint image because it was not very visable over the light blue keys.

Blue_keyboard_01.png

Blue_keyboard_02.png

Blue_keyboard_03.png

Download:
Blue_Stock_Blur_Keyboard_v2.zip

In the zip file below, updater-script in this zip will also wipe cache and dalvik cache for you when you flash it. As always make a backup first and use at your own risk.

Blue_Stock_Blur_Keyboard_v2_wipe.zip *(using the wipe version work just fine for me on a clean Molten 2.2 install)

Blue_Stock_Blur_Keyboard.zip (removed link)

* This should work with any rom

Last edited:

hedwig34

Sep 25, 2011
Pittsburgh
www.teamoctos.com
Didn't realize that Molten had the rotary lock screen option until just now. Looks like I have the wrong size image for rotary in the theme. Guess I'll be fixing that today.

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

EDIT: Fixed the size of the rotary lock screen. Download the updated version from the original post.

Molten_Blue_07.png

Last edited:

hedwig34

Sep 25, 2011
Pittsburgh
www.teamoctos.com
i really like this theme. thanks.

Thanks. I've done a couple of other themes but I think this one is turning into my favorite. I'm liking how clean it's looks.

So I see that there have been more than a few downloads of this theme. Any additional feedback would be appreciated. Anybody see anything missing? Can you read all the text over the background colors? Any suggestions on improvement?

rp076

Aug 14, 2011
TEXAS
LOL!

Say, don't I know you from the Liberty Red thread? Aren't you the guy who wanted the red Eclipse theme on Liberty? (and I did it:))

(I started the Liberty version last night but still have ways to go with it.);)

Aye that be me! Lol and that's was my daily driver as soon as u posted it lol just nice to be able to change the color of the suit in my phone every now and then :D I'm really thankful for all tha work u & all other devs n themers have done for us in tha land of misfit phones :cool:

asrr62

Mar 11, 2011
Austin
This theme would look amazing on liberty. I like the different font for the clock in the lockscreen in liberty. and i like the unlock tabs in this theme.

Reactions: rp076

hedwig34

Sep 25, 2011
Pittsburgh
www.teamoctos.com
This theme would look amazing on liberty. I like the different font for the clock in the lockscreen in liberty. and i like the unlock tabs in this theme.

So here's the Liberty version if anybody is interested. I'm using it on my phone right now.
It is mostly finished. I want to do some changes to the dialer,phone,contacts and maybe some other parts too.

This one has
Framework (framework-res, blur-res, moto-res, SystemUI)
Calculator
Liberty-Launcher

Only flash this on Liberty 1.0. (please make a backup first!)

Liberty_Blue_Sense_Theme_v0.2.zip

Will probably start a new thread for this when I get further along and have screen shots.

Feedback is welcome. Thanks.

EDIT: Removed link because v1.0 is here.

Last edited:
Reactions: rp076

ryman222

Dec 5, 2010
This should still work on Molten v2.2 but you will lose the ICS animations. Nice work!

rp076

Aug 14, 2011
TEXAS
Looks great! All look good besides what last finishing touches u have. Thanks again ;)

hedwig34

Sep 25, 2011
Pittsburgh
www.teamoctos.com
Updated for Molten 2.2 and new Blue keyboard add on

Updated the theme to version 1.2 to use the same framework-res as Molten 2.2.

Also a flashable blue keyboard add on. Looks good with the Blue theme! :D

Blue_keyboard_01.png

Blue_keyboard_02.png

Blue_keyboard_03.png

Get it in post #2.

canezila

Nov 13, 2010
Orlando
Google Pixel 3a XL
OnePlus 7T
I know you have moved on... But has anyone heard of this: I reflashed molten after messing around with my phone partition and not liking it..... But since going back to sbf, my home button and back button is backwards.. To go back I now press home.. To go home I press back.. Everything else running great.. WHAT DID I DO???? And is there a fix for something strange like this.. ALSO, sbf'ing to GB 2.3.4 it started there.. Then continues its weird ways going to molten 2.3.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Molten Blue Sense Theme

Here is a theme for the Molten rom based on a blue Sense CM7 theme made by nht11

Try the Blue Keyboard. It looks good with this theme. Get it below in post #2. ;)

What is themed:

Framework:
    framework-res
    blur-res
    moto-res

Apps:
    Calculator
    Blur_Contacts
    Blur_Dialer
    Blur_Phone
    Launcher2
    SystemUI

Changelog:

v1.2 (11/27/2011):
    - Updated for Molten 2.2

v1.1 (11/27/2011):
    - Fixed the size of the rotary lock jog wheel.
    - Removed the arows above the rotary lock jog wheel (I hate those things)

All images have been optimized and all apks zipaligned.

Molten_blue_01.png
    Molten_blue_02.png

Molten_blue_03.png
    Molten_blue_04.png

Molten_blue_05.png
    Molten_blue_06.png

Install instructions:
    1. Do a nandroid backup (optional but now you've been warned)
    2. Reboot into recovery using the bootstrap recovery.
    3. Make sure you are running the Molten 2.1 or 2.2 rom
    4. Install the attached zip.

Download: This theme works with Molten 2.1 and 2.2
    Molten_Blue_Sense_Theme_v1.2.zip
    Molten_Blue_Sense_Theme_v1.1.zip - removed link

If you like what I'm doing here please click thank you or buy me a coffee using the donate button. Thanks!
    Looks great sir...any chance to see this in liberty blue? :D great work

LOL!

Say, don't I know you from the Liberty Red thread? Aren't you the guy who wanted the red Eclipse theme on Liberty? (and I did it:))

(I started the Liberty version last night but still have ways to go with it.);)

So here's the Liberty version if anybody is interested. I'm using it on my phone right now.
    It is mostly finished. I want to do some changes to the dialer,phone,contacts and maybe some other parts too.

This one has
    Framework (framework-res, blur-res, moto-res, SystemUI)
    Calculator
    Liberty-Launcher

Only flash this on Liberty 1.0. (please make a backup first!)

Liberty_Blue_Sense_Theme_v0.2.zip

Will probably start a new thread for this when I get further along and have screen shots.

Feedback is welcome. Thanks.

EDIT: Removed link because v1.0 is here.
    Looks great! All look good besides what last finishing touches u have. Thanks again ;)

Thanks for checking it out ! I'm almost done with it. Just a few minor changes left. I hope to have the final Liberty version uploaded tonight.