[Q] CWM backup location, can it be changed to the internal storage?

Search This thread

celkin

Mar 16, 2011
Saint John, NB
This might be a stupid question, but better to ask then regret it when the time comes. I recently purchased a 32 GB Duracell class 4 sd card, I don't really trust the thing as much as I should, it acts strange at times when it comes to apps running off of it and such. Anyways the question is when you preform a nandroid backup with CWM it auto defaults to the backup directory within the CWM folder on the SD card. Is there a way to change the location of this folder to the internal storage on the device itself? Or when it comes time to restore a backup choose your own location? I trust the phones storage so much more then this sketch SD card.
Thanks for the assistance.

braway

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 29, 2010
MN
This might be a stupid question, but better to ask then regret it when the time comes. I recently purchased a 32 GB Duracell class 4 sd card, I don't really trust the thing as much as I should, it acts strange at times when it comes to apps running off of it and such. Anyways the question is when you preform a nandroid backup with CWM it auto defaults to the backup directory within the CWM folder on the SD card. Is there a way to change the location of this folder to the internal storage on the device itself? Or when it comes time to restore a backup choose your own location? I trust the phones storage so much more then this sketch SD card.
Thanks for the assistance.

in cwm, there should always be the option to use the internal sdcard (at least with "my" cwms :p)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take out the card when you wanna back up b restore without the external directory it should switch to internal