[GIVEAWAY] 2 Dbrand Nexus 4 Vinyls- International

Search This thread

Butcher55

May 10, 2011
Count me in! I have new Nexus 4 so this would be the best surprise for me :)

Last edited:

22sl22

May 21, 2012
London
No more posts please, if you go one page back you will see that this is now ended.

I have already chosen the winner but he/she has not responded yet so I may choose another :good: :good:

- Swift -

Sep 8, 2011
Galway, Ireland
No more posts please, if you go one page back you will see that this is now ended.

I have already chosen the winner but he/she has not responded yet so I may choose another :good: :good:

Hi :D

Thanks for the competition, and me winning (obviously :cyclops: )
I've replied to you PM just now. Was a bit late because of tests at school and the like..:cowboy:

Cheers mate :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

This is a giveaway for two dbrand nexus 4 vinyls. I have only used them once or twice before putting them back on to the wax paper. They have just been lying around unused for a while so I thought why not give them away........

1X Mahogany (with nexus cutout)
    1X Red Carbon Fibre (with nexus cutout)

Winner will be chosen at random, just post below if your interested. UK only and the only thing you pay for is postage.

Open to all countries, the winner will be responsible for paying postage. The winner must pay via paypal and for customs declaration (depending on country) i'll put as a gift

Use http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder to find out how much it will cost to post to your country

Good luck :good:
    I can haz enter?

Only 88pence to Ireland, which I'll pay if I win :p
    NqFmHDk.png

I'm just gonna change it. Open to all countries, the winner will be responsible for paying postage. The winner must pay via paypal and for customs declaration (depending on country) i'll put as a gift. :good: :good:
    and free dbran skins from u :D

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

best choise for a cracked back is a vinyl, here they are bad laser cut, and dont have credit card ohhh

If I did decide to post abroad you would have to pay, PayPal would be the easiest, for estimates of cost to Romania (and anyone else), see here:

http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

Sent from my Note 2014 using Tapatalk
    OK, I think I've let this run long enough. Thanks to everyone who posted but there can only be one winner :)

I will now choose by random and will contact the winner via PM

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    I'm interested in the Mahogany one. Guess I'll give it a shot as I have nothing to loose. Thank you OP for having a giveaway.