Big freaking Moto X sale, expires 7/23

Search This thread

eksasol

Nov 22, 2009
Use this code during check out on Moto Maker: MBXISMOT

I know this means Moto X+1 is coming soon, but I still think its a great deal for great phone.

I bought the N4 to try out Android L, then I got OnePlus and now a second Moto X. I am spending way too much. Need to start clearing out stuff.

PS. It could be a temporary bug, but with the combination of woodback and 64gb, it goes down to $300, otherwise it's higher.
attachment.php

Attachments

• motoxsales.jpg
    motoxsales.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,338
Last edited:
Reactions: makakalo

makakalo

Aug 17, 2010
PS. It could be a temporary bug, but with the combination of woodback and 64gb, it goes down to $300, otherwise it's higher.

HOLY FLIPPIN' S#!T

Serious thanks on spotting this. I just did the fastest impulse buy ever and bought the exact phone I sent back during the penny trial that was too expensive. $324 out the door with CA tax for a 64GB bamboo, that is an insane deal on a great phone. Now I can give my N4 a well deserved break and not feel obligated to buy the X+1 on launch day. At this price the X is a no-brainer if you need a holdover until whatever comes out in the fall.

eksasol

Nov 22, 2009
HOLY FLIPPIN' S#!T

Serious thanks on spotting this. I just did the fastest impulse buy ever and bought the exact phone I sent back during the penny trial that was too expensive. $324 out the door with CA tax for a 64GB bamboo, that is an insane deal on a great phone. Now I can give my N4 a well deserved break and not feel obligated to buy the X+1 on launch day. At this price the X is a no-brainer if you need a holdover until whatever comes out in the fall.
Well considering it is a pricing error, I wouldn't celebrate yet, but it's worth a try. They already charged my card so it's looking good though.

According to some guy who have a friend who is testing the X+1, ius supposed to have 5.2" 1080p in a compact body, OIS camera and 3GB ram and more software features. And will retail at $450. All speculation though. I could sell my OPO at that point to fund for it.

makakalo

Aug 17, 2010
Well considering it is a pricing error, I wouldn't celebrate yet, but it's worth a try. They already charged my card so it's looking good though.

According to some guy who have a friend who is testing the X+1, ius supposed to have 5.2" 1080p in a compact body, OIS camera and 3GB ram and more software features. And will retail at $450. All speculation though. I could sell my OPO at that point to fund for it.
My card has been charged as well, although I'm fully expecting it to be canceled in the morning. I'd much rather wait to buy a new phone in November once all the new stuff is out, but my overheating N4 might have other ideas about lasting that long. It's times like this that I wish I had kept my old Photon as a backup, even if it was marooned on gingerbread.

dobbs3x

Dec 25, 2010
Eugene, OR
I just ordered one. We'll see.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

How do you know it's a pricing error.?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I know this means Moto X+1 is coming soon, but I still think its a great deal for great phone.

I bought the N4 to try out Android L, then I got OnePlus and now a second Moto X. I am spending way too much. Need to start clearing out stuff.

attachment.php