[Q] Xperia Z stuck on black screen after sony logo

Search This thread

tpranay

Aug 2, 2014
ok,so i am using xperia Z for long time...updated it to official 4.4.2 (kitkat) i wanted to flash PureX audio on it to increase the speaker volume..!! so..i rooted it thorugh towel root app on playstore..!! and confirmed that its rooted through root checker...but was not able to enter custom recovery mode...so i downloaded some app for entering custom recovery and flash purex from sd card...then when i entered recovery mode and installed the purex n rebooted the phone....the phone started restarting from that purple screen on 4.4.2...then again i entered custom recovery and cleared the cache...but it did not helped me....then once again i entered recovery mode...i cleared dalvik cache....factory data...and 2-3 more options were there..and i cleared each and everything...i guess i cleared its OS too..!!...but then when i chose to reboot the device...there was a message saying your device is not rooted..."do u wish to root it"...i chose NO..!! n den it restarted saying no OS installed..!! n now when m trying to restart it...the sony logo comes up...den the black screen..!! i am not able to switch it off..!! until the battery is drained..!! pls help me..!! :( :'(

TechMinerUK

Jun 8, 2013
www.techmineruk.net
ok,so i am using xperia Z for long time...updated it to official 4.4.2 (kitkat) i wanted to flash PureX audio on it to increase the speaker volume..!! so..i rooted it thorugh towel root app on playstore..!! and confirmed that its rooted through root checker...but was not able to enter custom recovery mode...so i downloaded some app for entering custom recovery and flash purex from sd card...then when i entered recovery mode and installed the purex n rebooted the phone....the phone started restarting from that purple screen on 4.4.2...then again i entered custom recovery and cleared the cache...but it did not helped me....then once again i entered recovery mode...i cleared dalvik cache....factory data...and 2-3 more options were there..and i cleared each and everything...i guess i cleared its OS too..!!...but then when i chose to reboot the device...there was a message saying your device is not rooted..."do u wish to root it"...i chose NO..!! n den it restarted saying no OS installed..!! n now when m trying to restart it...the sony logo comes up...den the black screen..!! i am not able to switch it off..!! until the battery is drained..!! pls help me..!! :( :'(

Sounds like you need to restore the stock ROM, just download it and flash using flash tool and your device will work again.

It appears the PureX audio may have corrupted the ROM and has prevent it from loading

Hope I could help

Reactions: tpranay

sk8er182

Feb 7, 2015
I'd like to share my experience about, I had the same problem, what i do is to press power button and connect the phone to the computer (befere I tried to flash it with flashtools and I couldn't get the phone to enter to flashmode) a icon of the battery will appear, now start flashtool software (you should have the firmware downloaded previously) and follow all steps for reinstall android, this time flashtools recognize your phone.

I hope have helped, and sorry for my english I'm not english speaker.

Asad Ahmed

Nov 8, 2014
bhilai.
try it

try flashing stock rom

Sspinalcord

Apr 25, 2016
After flash my xperia z was black screen after sony logo... i'll tried to flash again with other ftf but the result still same..please help meeee ... :crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sounds like you need to restore the stock ROM, just download it and flash using flash tool and your device will work again.

It appears the PureX audio may have corrupted the ROM and has prevent it from loading

Hope I could help