[TOOL]Team Sonic - Modem Flasher For All v3.0.0 |9-10-12| [TOOL]

Search This thread

clark44

Mar 31, 2011
East Lansing
sonic_team_logo_by_SonicShadowHedgehog3.jpg
Team Sonic Presents...

Modem Flasher Tool v3.0.0 For T-Mobile :D

Alrighty. Took a bit of time but I finally got it. With all the commotion about some modems working better than others and many users like to change their modem a lot, I decided to create a easy to use, noob friendly, Modem Flasher.

Features:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Flash Any Modem For The T-Mobile Galaxy S3
[*]Modems Supported are UVALEM, UVDLH3, UVLG1, UVLH2, UVLI1, UVLI2, UVLI3, UVLI4, and UVLI5.
[*]Uses Unique Aroma Installer
[*]Touch Based Installer :)
[*]Works on ANY ROM Stock, CM, AOKP, Custom AOSP, ect.
[*]Open for everyone :D
[/LIST]

With all that out of the way here are the download links:

DOWNLOADS​

Code:
[CENTER]Modem Flasher v3.0.0 9/10/12
[URL="http://sashimi.synmonger.com/Clark44/ModemFlasher/Tmobile/ModemFlasher-d2tmo-v3.0.0.zip"]Direct Download[/URL]

Modem Flasher v2.0.0 9/04/12
[URL="http://sashimi.synmonger.com/Clark44/ModemFlasher/Tmobile/ModemFlasher-d2tmo-v2.0.0.zip"]Direct Download[/URL]

Modem Flasher v1.0.0 8/29/12
[URL="http://sashimi.synmonger.com/Clark44/ModemFlasher/Tmobile/ModemFlasher-d2tmo-v1.0.0.zip"]Direct Download[/URL]
[/CENTER]

**You may not use or distribute my tool on another ROM without my permission. I am very open about sharing. Just ask :D**

This tool was originally built for FreeGS3 but i decided to make it official and public since it works on any and every ROM for the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 ONLY. Thanks to DocHoliday77 for sending me the modems and having an initial port up and running.

Last edited:

ScottBroker

Jul 12, 2011
Team Sonic Presents...

Modem Flasher Tool v1.0.0 For T-Mobile :D

Alrighty. Took a bit of time but i finally got it. With all the commotion about some modems working better than others and many users like to change their modem a lot, i decided to create a easy to use, noob friendly, Modem Flasher.

Features:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Flash Any Modem For The Sprint Galaxy S3
[*]Modems Supported are UVALEM, UVDLH3, UVLG1, and UVLH2.
[*]Works on ANY ROM Stock, Custom, ect.
[/LIST]

DOWNLOADS​

Code:
[CENTER]Modem Flasher v1.0.0 8/29/12
[URL="http://sashimi.synmonger.com/Clark44/ModemFlasher/Tmobile/ModemFlasher-d2tmo-v1.0.0.zip"]Direct Download[/URL]
[/CENTER]

**You may not use or distribute my tool on another ROM without my permission. I am very open about sharing. Just ask :D**

This tool was originally built for FreeGS3 but i decided to make it official and public since it works on any and every ROM for the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 ONLY. Thanks to DocHoliday77 for sending me the modems and having an initial port up and running.

Downloading now. Very slow..... Cant wait to try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Madblaster6

bbobarino

Jun 27, 2011
pawtucket
Any 1 can post a mirror? Please and thank you for your contribution

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Cobra281

Mar 9, 2009
says "Flash Any Modem For The Sprint Galaxy S3" on the top, and then "..since it works on any and every ROM for the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 ONLY.".. just thought i'd let you know, so people don't get confused. :D thanks for the tool! :good:

Reactions: clark44

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
And something tells me they wouldnt mind that a bit! If no one else already has their modems handy, ill see if I cant get them together for you.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: clark44

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
I want to give a MAJOR shout out to Wildchld! He's the one whos been keeping everyone up to date with the modem and rom releases we've all been enjoying. So big thanks to him for providing most of the files I needed to get for clark to be able to port this over for us all!
I doubt I wouldve even looked for something like this if Wild wasn't making it so difficult to keep up with him!! :p
Thanks for everything bro!!

Wildchld

Jun 29, 2007
Miami
No problem. If I can get AT&T modems I can port it over for them too.

Hey sweet app and nice job on everything your doing over at sprint. So nice to have you josh ect supporting other variants.

I want to give a MAJOR shout out to Wildchld! He's the one whos been keeping everyone up to date with the modem and rom releases we've all been enjoying. So big thanks to him for providing most of the files I needed to get for clark to be able to port this over for us all!
I doubt I wouldve even looked for something like this if Wild wasn't making it so difficult to keep up with him!! :p

Man thx for the props but I love this stuff lol and prepping for the JB roll out coming soon. Another leak would be nice!

Thx for helping in the threads too!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Sonic Presents...

Modem Flasher Tool v3.0.0 For T-Mobile :D

Alrighty. Took a bit of time but I finally got it. With all the commotion about some modems working better than others and many users like to change their modem a lot, I decided to create a easy to use, noob friendly, Modem Flasher.

Features:

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Flash Any Modem For The T-Mobile Galaxy S3
    [*]Modems Supported are UVALEM, UVDLH3, UVLG1, UVLH2, UVLI1, UVLI2, UVLI3, UVLI4, and UVLI5.
    [*]Works on ANY ROM Stock, CM, AOKP, Custom AOSP, ect.
    [/LIST]

DOWNLOADS​

Code:
    [CENTER]Modem Flasher v3.0.0 9/10/12
    [URL="http://sashimi.synmonger.com/Clark44/ModemFlasher/Tmobile/ModemFlasher-d2tmo-v3.0.0.zip"]Direct Download[/URL]

Modem Flasher v2.0.0 9/04/12
    [URL="http://sashimi.synmonger.com/Clark44/ModemFlasher/Tmobile/ModemFlasher-d2tmo-v2.0.0.zip"]Direct Download[/URL]

Modem Flasher v1.0.0 8/29/12
    [/CENTER]

v3.0.0 is up guys :) Sorry for the delay!

Changelog:

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Fixed problem when selecting UVLI2 (Sorry About that)
    [*]3 New Modems :) UVLI3, UVLI4, UVLI5
    [/LIST]

No problem. If I can get AT&T modems I can port it over for them too.

Hey sweet app and nice job on everything your doing over at sprint. So nice to have you josh ect supporting other variants.

Man thx for the props but I love this stuff lol and prepping for the JB roll out coming soon. Another leak would be nice!

Thx for helping in the threads too!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    v2.0.0 has been posted :)

Changelog:

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Added support for UVLI1 and UVLI2 Modems
    [/LIST]