[Q] huawei ascend p6 multiloader

Search This thread

nourudeen

Feb 26, 2014
I think i have bricked my p6 after flashing boot(b125).img from fastboot and its stuck and restarting at bootscreen. Pls someone help with heawei multiloader as am told it can fix bricked phone from usb. File now no more assessible from huawei website. pls help.

WisdomSeeker

Mar 1, 2014
Hey do you have twrp recovery installed? Have you already tried to get into your stock recovery ?( Holding volume up/down button simultanesly during boot)

nourudeen

Feb 26, 2014
I think i have bricked my p6 after flashing boot(b125).img from fastboot and its stuck and restarting at bootscreen. Pls someone help with heawei multiloader as am told it can fix bricked phone from usb. File now no more assessible from huawei website. pls help.

Hey do you have twrp recovery installed? Have you already tried to get into your stock recovery ?( Holding volume up/down button simultanesly during boot)

my phone never came with any stock recovery. had 'factory mode' not recovery when holding those bottons. In factory mode, no option for flashing anything. Now phone only restarts on bootscreen and then on-off. initially tried flashing TWRP just befor bricking phone but adb gave error like this 'partition not support flash and i had already flash a boot.img for b125

WisdomSeeker

Mar 1, 2014
Both of you should try to flash the stock recovery! You can download it here :(www).androidfilehost.(com)/?fid=23252070760973625 (just remove the brackets) .
Then follow these steps:

1. Put your device in fastboot mode ( > adb reboot bootloader )
2. Flash recovery via fastboot ( fastboot flash recovery recovery.img )
3. Reboot via fastboot ( fastboot reboot )

Afterwards try to reboot to your stock recovery . Then you can simply install over the update.app a fresh Huawei Firmware

Greetings Wisdomseeker

nourudeen

Feb 26, 2014
Both of you should try to flash the stock recovery! You can download it here :(www).androidfilehost.(com)/?fid=23252070760973625 (just remove the brackets) .
Then follow these steps:

1. Put your device in fastboot mode ( > adb reboot bootloader )
2. Flash recovery via fastboot ( fastboot flash recovery recovery.img )
3. Reboot via fastboot ( fastboot reboot )

Afterwards try to reboot to your stock recovery . Then you can simply install over the update.app a fresh Huawei Firmware

Greetings Wisdomseeker

well wisdom, like i said, its restarting at boot screen so i cant get to fastboot. i sometimes able to enter an android (3e) recovery and try installing what u said but each time, installation is stopped. Got a certain miui rom and halfway it says NOT VALID OTA PACKAGE. SCATTER FILE MISSING. All other package rom or other recovery refuse to install and say ERROR. i have tried this your files but not possible.

WisdomSeeker

Mar 1, 2014
well wisdom, like i said, its restarting at boot screen so i cant get to fastboot. i sometimes able to enter an android (3e) recovery and try installing what u said but each time, installation is stopped. Got a certain miui rom and halfway it says NOT VALID OTA PACKAGE. SCATTER FILE MISSING. All other package rom or other recovery refuse to install and say ERROR. i have tried this your files but not possible.

Maybe you should try To use another SD card Or mabye Format the current one and then add the update.APP To it

PHP:

all_e_guitar

Apr 21, 2009
I dont understand... When i start multiloader.exe it seems to go.. But i can only download update.app file with che left One button.the center button let me either download the ROM and the right button keep the tool off. What i have to do for use this magic program? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    b608 version of my phone was a brick was b118 installed, there is a solution?

sorry my poor english, I'm from Turkey, please help, please..