thorn_pl

Jul 29, 2009
Lubin
HTC Desire
HTC One (m7)
Wifi does not function

not true: wifi works fine!

sshot000

This ROM have preinstalled apps: 1calc, pmcleansp, documents to go, messenger, resco explorer, celetask, internet sharing, registry editor, java, notepadx, smartsearch, sim manager.
NEW Start Menu icons, NEW MediaTopBar, lots of Free RAM ( 24.70MB after SR, 26.77MB after killing AS), >36MB Free Main Memory (at clean system)
Bad mapping ID (Fn+h don't give EURO) - repair: go to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e0010409\ an change MappingID to 0x410(1040)
Now that's all
Best regards!

Last edited:

enzo80

Mar 31, 2010
I have flashed this version and there is no wifi Button in wireless manager !!
It seems that the wireless client is not initialzed or perhaps a driver problem.

enzo80

Mar 31, 2010
Thanks.
I am running crazy soft resetting the device but i have no luck to activate wifi.
Perhaps the wifi clients in the i600 are different.

s3mtex

Jan 25, 2009
-
Quick review

I will start with a quick review for the ones that are not familiar with WM6.5 EN 20100401 by py8.

The homescreen come with included Titanium panels, the Declacy Panel and the Card Wheel from WM6.0.
Preinstalled apps: MSN Messenger, Windows live, Java emulator, NotepadX, Adobe Reader LE, Dataviz Documents to Go (Word, Excel and SlideShow), 1calc, PmCleanSP.
CeleTask is present as Task Manager, Resco File Explorer as default explorer, and Resco Registry Editor.
Contacts has integrated Sim Manager for backup and restore.

This shabudabu version brings a new look for that ROM.
With new icons in start menu, even is not animated and with a new top status bar (battery, signal, profile, new message...) shabudabu give to old i600 new look.

Problems to solve:
- In my case, the WiFi is not show in Wireless Manager not even after a hard reset with a clean ROM.
- Today, my phone freeze during a call (no sound in conversation), worked after a soft reset. This strange "bug" (i don't know is anybody had the same problem) that appears sometimes was also present in old shabudabu version.
- As thorn_pl said:
Bad mapping ID (Fn+h don't give EURO) - repair: go to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e001 0409\ an change MappingID to 0x410(1040)
windows live messenger won't work (can't log in after reinstall app works fine), in resco explorer (when copying files) i see chinese text.
- Battery drain a little to fast as usual, but maybe is just a felling, not take it as a bug.

Suggestions:
The shortcuts from py8 was ok. If you can at long press or message key to change light to "level 1" instead to turn off the keyboard it would be great.
Resco Photo viewer as default photo viewer.

Great work anyway. All the best!

Last edited:

thorn_pl

Jul 29, 2009
Lubin
HTC Desire
HTC One (m7)
Shabudabu can you change background to white in start menu or make transparent icons?
BTW another preinstalled app is Phone Canvas 2G ;) and Mortscript :D
Best regards ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts