another[ROM] Spike Pure Gingerbread v2.0 [2.31.1400][GingerBread 2.3.3 without Sense]

Search This thread

MichaelDrakeMS

Jan 15, 2011
I actually used this ROM. It's very fast ans responsive but for some reason when I used it i never had HSUPA connection. It was always 3g. and another I notice when flashing other Kernels, it will boot and then go into a black screen and wont boot up from there. Other then that it is a great rom.

MichaelDrakeMS

Jan 15, 2011
I'm sorry I think I ment HSPA+ (if thats 4g) lol sorry. and another thing, when using this rom on the inspire the sound was not so great. For me at least.

HTCOmega

Jan 5, 2008
Huntsville
I actually used this ROM. It's very fast ans responsive but for some reason when I used it i never had HSUPA connection. It was always 3g. and another I notice when flashing other Kernels, it will boot and then go into a black screen and wont boot up from there. Other then that it is a great rom.

That's likely because the GB kernel source code has not been released so there aren't any custom kernels as of yet. Only customs out are for FroYo and thus incompatible with GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: MichaelDrakeMS

MichaelDrakeMS

Jan 15, 2011
oh ok Thank you for the help. I never really notice that but it makes sense though. :) But beside that the roms works very well with the Inspire.

harlenm

Feb 8, 2007
Just started using this rom. Really like it so far.

I think I'm starting to prefer non sense roms, however, the sense dialer and camera are needed as they are much better than stock.

harlenm

Feb 8, 2007
That was quick. Caller ID doesn't work with this rom. Doesn't recognize numbers that are in my contacts because some have a 1, some don't.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That's likely because the GB kernel source code has not been released so there aren't any custom kernels as of yet. Only customs out are for FroYo and thus incompatible with GB.