[mod] JUGGERNAUT5 Clear STATUSBAR & Pulldown MENU, Blue Icons, CENTERED CLOCK[3/7]

Search This thread

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
[mod] JUGGERNAUT5 Clear STATUSBAR & Pulldown MENU, Blue Icons, CENTERED CLOCK[3/7]

Here is a simple tweak to make your notification pull down menu translucent. It will also make your wifi calling icon cleaner looking (thanks to @KaneHusky).

***UPDATED 3/7***************************
- CENTERED CLOCK - options for all mods, except the clear statusbar mod. still waiting for feedback on that one.

***UPDATED 3/6***************************
- GREEN MODS - optimized apks, fixed .9 patch pngs, tweaked a few things, added color to some icons. you can now use UOT Kitchen with these mods

TEST: clear status bar (20% transparency)
CLEAR STATUS BAR + TRANSLUCENT PULLDOWN

This is just a test for those that want to try. IT WILL ONLY WORK ON SOME LAUNCHERS.. So far it looks the best in zeam launcher, works OK in launcher pro, go launcher and kinda works in adw. It has the green icons, if it works and i get more requests, i will make one for the blue icons too! THANKS FOR TESTING FOR ME! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS OK and tell me which launcher you were using. feel free to post screenshots!

***UPDATED 2/24**************************
- BLUE MOD - optimized apks, reduced size from 20MB to less than 7MB !! repaired 9patch chunks in pngs.. you can now install UOT kitchen mods on top of mine
(will fix the green colored apks tomorrow)
IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED ANY OF THE BLUE MODS, I RECOMMEND REINSTALLING THEM WITH THE DOWNLOADS BELOW

***UPDATED 2/20**************************
- added 1% battery increment options in both blue and green, resemble stock gingerbread icon
- made translucency a little darker
- removed light grey lines between notifications

remember to PM or post here to make suggestions/requests. obviously i won't be able to get to them all but i will try my best.

take a look:

battery.png

SC20120219-221842.png

twoscreener.png

DOWNLOADS:

CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU

CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU, CENTERED CLOCK

CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU WITH 1% INCREMENTAL BATTERY

CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU, 1% BATTERY MOD, CENTERED CLOCK

CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU WITH AOSP WIFI ICON

CLEAR PULLDOWN W/AOSP WIFI ICONS AND CENTERED CLOCK

CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU WITH AOSP WIFI ICON AND 1% BATTERY INCREMENT

CLEAR PULLDOWN W/AOSP WIFI ICONS AND 1% BATTERY MOD

Here is the above MOD , but with BLUE ICONS!!!

SC20120219-214022.png

SC20120219-214551.png

twoscreener.png

BLUE ICONS CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU

BLUE ICONS CLEAR PULLDOWN CENTERED CLOCK

BLUE ICONS CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU AND 1% BATTERY INCREMENT

BLUE ICONS CLEAR PULLDOWN 1% BATTERY MOD, CENTERED CLOCK

BLUE ICONS CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU, AOSP WIFI ICONS

BLUE ICONS CLEAR PULLDOWN AOSP ICONS CENTERED CLOCK

BLUE ICONS CLEAR PULLDOWN MENU, AOSP WIFI ICONS AND 1% BATTERY INCREMENT

BLUE ICONS CLEAR PULLDOWN 1% BATTERY MOD AOSP ICONS CENTERED CLOCK

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF IT WORKS.. AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES!

Last edited:

marcos600rr

Aug 13, 2011
san juan
Thnx for and awsome work......fully apreciated i have 1little sugestion ill be more perfect if you can add batt % to the ics only a sugestion dnt take it like a demand i knw this themes take a lot of work and time:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 iphone killa jugg using xda premium

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Will post an update with darker transparency and an option with battery % later on tonight hopefully. Keep the ideas comin', folks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

Genesis206

May 17, 2009
The download link for the blue with asop wifi not working.

+1 for that

For additions, there are dividers between the notifications, but not on the carrier line or notifications title bar.

I think it'll look hot of there was more of a separation between the carrier and title bars from the actual notifications (probably sounds confusing lol).

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
links should work now. i am not sure why they weren't before.

will have an update shortly that removes the little grey line between notifications.. and will have options with 1% battery increments!

HRodMusic

Nov 30, 2010
Seattle
bro i just want to say this is great stuff, making the pulldown menu darker was a complete hit! i loved it, bro if only u could place the clock in the middle =D

for example like this

Attachments

• 2d8gtqc.jpg
    2d8gtqc.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 326

KRZ-2pa

Sep 3, 2011
Awesome MOD, does this MOD work with the stock ROM?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app

Top Liked Posts