[Q] Problem with SO Version

Search This thread

_Paz

Mar 16, 2012
Fernandópolis
Hello guys, I come here to ask a little help, because I am beginner with windows phone 7 has only a week since I bought my HTC Mozart, as well, based on various information that I gathered, I realized that my OS is the DFT, the problem is, I bought new, but someone installed the 7714 version of DFT for me to get support for my language, Portuguese - Brazil.
But this version has given me some problems, as my lock screen freezing, some delays, things like that, and since then I am trying to solve this problem.
Here is some information on my phone:

Version S.O.: 7714.WM7_Main (DFT) .20110808-0125
Firmware revision number: 2250.21.40400.DFT
Hardmware revision number: 0004
Version of software radio: 5.50.09.18_22.24.50.09U
Version of the radio hardware: A.22.0.D4
Version of boot loader: 1.32.2250.1 (119496)
Soc chip version: 2.2.5.0

Information that appears in my bootloader:

PD67120 SS-BC (4K)
HSPL 1.32.2250.1 (119496)
CotullaHSPL 0x07
TOUCH C1 (v69)

Well based on this information, I need help deciding which rom install on my device, the original or some other, to my Mozart work properly.

thanks

(ps: sorry for bad english... =X)

Last edited:

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Please go to advance edition and change the title of the thread. Thanks

3. Post only using a clear subject and message.

You're most likely to receive a helpful answer to your question if you use a short subject title that describes your problem and a message that explains in detail what your problem is and what you've tried to solve it.

Reactions: _Paz

_Paz

Mar 16, 2012
Fernandópolis
No One????... please, i just want to know what i need to install new rom's, just like, the diference enter HSPL or SPL, how i can to know what it's right to do??
Just some advice... or one link to i can read some information.... please anything....
Thanks
24/03
Thanks for nothing!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please go to advance edition and change the title of the thread. Thanks

3. Post only using a clear subject and message.

You're most likely to receive a helpful answer to your question if you use a short subject title that describes your problem and a message that explains in detail what your problem is and what you've tried to solve it.