[Q] stalled at Checking A6 firmware

Search This thread

eodell001

Jul 21, 2012
I have a 32gb Touchpad and it is bricked. I ran tpdebrick v004 on it and it stalls and goes no further than "Checking A6 Firmware. Does anyone know what I can do to get past this, or knows another solution to this problem?
Need Help on this one very badly.
Touchpad is rooted with moboot .038
Cm 10 304 on it
And the last time it was turned on had a full battery and was shut down never to turn on or boot up again.
no charging or combo pressing buttons has worked.
Completely Dead Touchpad except for tpdebricking up to checking A6 firmware.
Also here a fluke, when hook up to windows 7 usb when pressed power + up + home it shows as Android in Printers and Devices.
When press Home + power+ down it shows QHSUSB_DLOAD with yellow ! on it and will not install correct driver for this.
That's all Ive got. Thank you for any and all help with this.

pubed

Dec 2, 2011
How long did you wait for the checking a6 firmware? I did it 2 weeks so I can vouch that it works just forget how long it took to finish maybe 15mins at most for the entire process

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

eodell001

Jul 21, 2012

How long did you wait for the checking a6 firmware? I did it 2 weeks so I can vouch that it works just forget how long it took to finish maybe 15mins at most for the entire process

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

I waited up to 15 mins. with no change. So your telling me to wait it out and it will go through? the instrutions say if it takes more than 5 mins cancle out. buti will try that and see. thank you.

eodell001

Jul 21, 2012
Update

I waited up to 15 mins. with no change. So your telling me to wait it out and it will go through? the instrutions say if it takes more than 5 mins cancle out. buti will try that and see. thank you.

I commented out checking A6 firmware and it went through without a hitch. Right now it is charging the battery.
Just a side not: could this bricking problem lie in the new moboot.038?

Could it be freezing up? just a thought!