[Q] N7100 Not registered on network!

Search This thread

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
Now change your modem and kernel. From hurricane modem changer v4, flash mk1 modem and see what happens. Report

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

If your rom is ml3/ml4 based(see it on settings/about device/build number), flash patched ml3/ml4 kernel, if mk1/mk4/mk9 flash same patched kernel. You'll find the patche tool on that thread. The thread is only 12 page, read.
Regards.

Reactions: niminia and nfaruk

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
In that thread, there is a way mentioned to patch kernels and modems. Try to understand the method, if possible take help of someone who knows English well.
Or
Send a PM to the author of Hurricane Rom, wassamothman is very helpfull, he'll definitely help you.
Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: niminia and nfaruk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Follow this thread
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2539731
    Regards.

Now change your modem and kernel. From hurricane modem changer v4, flash mk1 modem and see what happens. Report

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

If your rom is ml3/ml4 based(see it on settings/about device/build number), flash patched ml3/ml4 kernel, if mk1/mk4/mk9 flash same patched kernel. You'll find the patche tool on that thread. The thread is only 12 page, read.
    Regards.

In that thread, there is a way mentioned to patch kernels and modems. Try to understand the method, if possible take help of someone who knows English well.
    Or
    Send a PM to the author of Hurricane Rom, wassamothman is very helpfull, he'll definitely help you.
    Regards.