[Q] CM 11 vs. SlimSKat vs. CarbonRom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BiteTheBytes

Nov 25, 2013
Hi all,

at the moment I am running my I9195 with the current CM 11. It runs very smooth with good battery life.

Before CM 11 I was on Carbon 4.3, that also was a good ROM for my phone but with not so good battery life.
Before my I9195 I had a i9000 with SlimBean installed. And me and my SlimBean where a very good team, too.

Now there are all three roms available as KitKat Version for the I9195 and I think about switching back to SlimKat (or maybe Carbon).

So, how are SlimKat and Carbon compared to CM 11 with regards to battery life and performance?
Is SlimKat slim enough to be equivalent or even better than CM 11 in battery life?
Is SlimKat "slimmer" than CM 11?

Thanks
Frank

Reactions: xscreations

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Thread closed as its a best ROM thread.

OP please try the ROM's for yourself and make your own decision about them, what works best for someone else may not work best for you because of differences in how you use the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

at the moment I am running my I9195 with the current CM 11. It runs very smooth with good battery life.

Before CM 11 I was on Carbon 4.3, that also was a good ROM for my phone but with not so good battery life.
    Before my I9195 I had a i9000 with SlimBean installed. And me and my SlimBean where a very good team, too.

Now there are all three roms available as KitKat Version for the I9195 and I think about switching back to SlimKat (or maybe Carbon).

So, how are SlimKat and Carbon compared to CM 11 with regards to battery life and performance?
    Is SlimKat slim enough to be equivalent or even better than CM 11 in battery life?
    Is SlimKat "slimmer" than CM 11?

Thanks
    Frank