Can anyone pot the ultra power saving mode to the galaxy s3 i9300? Mod or rom.

Search This thread

mitza1234

Jun 9, 2012
Ultra power saving mode to S3

Can anyone know and it is possible to port only the s5 function called ultra power savin mode to s3 I9300? put a link if anyone know, and if u don't...well...anyone that can do this maybe bring this function to s3. Thanks alot!

If u need a ROM that has UPSM, then go and flash Hypermax v6 or v8. It has that feature or u can try Sensation S5. They are both custom ROMs. I tried'em both. I found those Samsung based ported ROMs are slowing down my phone after a few days. So, now i'm on ArchiDroid 2.x AOSP ROM and my device runs smoother than ever.

MySeLfPT

Jan 29, 2011
The problem with this custom roms with UPMS ported into them is that they normally have TONS of other S5 features consuming precious resources on already resource consuming sammy ROM's so you end up with a feature rich.... turtle phone! :S

UMPS is indeed one of the most usefull features of the S5 and I think everyone would benefit for a UMPS flashable MOD for the main ROMS [4.3, 4.4.2 ports, 4.4.4 ports].
In my humble opinion, the best / fastest port done to date is back-to-n00t from @arter97 [4.4.4 ported from korean S3] and that being said I'm biased into asking for some kind soul to port it into it. arter97 himself will probably not do it thought as he reasonably wants his ROM to be as close to stock as possible.

Any brave soul who is up to the task? :)

Reactions: nkirk
Sep 17, 2014
God's own country
The problem with this custom roms with UPMS ported into them is that they normally have TONS of other S5 features consuming precious resources on already resource consuming sammy ROM's so you end up with a feature rich.... turtle phone! :S

UMPS is indeed one of the most usefull features of the S5 and I think everyone would benefit for a UMPS flashable MOD for the main ROMS [4.3, 4.4.2 ports, 4.4.4 ports].
In my humble opinion, the best / fastest port done to date is back-to-n00t from @arter97 [4.4.4 ported from korean S3] and that being said I'm biased into asking for some kind soul to port it into it. arter97 himself will probably not do it thought as he reasonably wants his ROM to be as close to stock as possible.

+1.
I am using ArchiDroid V1.7.18 which is the most stable and fastest ROM for S3 from my experience of trying a lot of custom ROMs. With UPSM mode in this, it could be a ultimate.

Sep 17, 2014
God's own country
U can always use AMCHA rom. It has option to stay with S3 touchwiz

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9305 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Custom Roms based on 4.4.4 does have UPSM mode. But by far most stable, battery friendly, lag free ROM I used for I9300 is Archidroid based on stock 4.3 jellybean. But no one has ported it for 4.3.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Custom Roms based on 4.4.4 does have UPSM mode. But by far most stable, battery friendly, lag free ROM I used for I9300 is Archidroid based on stock 4.3 jellybean. But no one has ported it for 4.3.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA-Developers mobile app
First 4.3 sucks, as Samsung didn't gave a **** about it and 4.4 is blazing fast plus you can't have UPSM on 4.3 as it was featured in Galaxy S5 which has android 4.4 from the box

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9305 przy użyciu Tapatalka

SamuelMaki

Sep 6, 2012
Hey!
Looking to get UPSM or only the gray scale function of it to MM AOSP ROM. Tried the Note 3 xposed apk, but for some reason it didn't work at all. Launching the UI of it just asked to enable it and reboot even as it was enabled already. Missed something or not possible on AOSP?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    70% of KitKat ported... 80% of S5 things running.