[GUIDE]Rooting Spice Mi-350n/Fly IQ260(BlackBird)

Search This thread

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
ROOTING YOUR SPICE Mi-350n(NOT *350*)/FLY IQ260(BLACKBIRD)

Looking for something more for this phone ? Go here : [NEW][ALL-IN-ONE] Spice Mi-350n Super Thread !

android_tutorial.jpg

NOTE:
Root your phone at your own risk. XDA Developers or I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your device because of rooting. Also this is a guide for Spice Mi-350n only. I do not know whether this method works with Spice Mi-350.

Hi everyone,
This is my first post in XDA Develpers !

Here is the guide to root your Mi-350/IQ 260:

1.First enable USB Debugging.[Settings->Applications->Development]

2.Download Spice Mi-350n/Fly IQ 260 drivers(ADB driver included) from attachments and extract it to your Desktop.

3.Download SuperOneClick v2.3.1 from HERE or with the the links given in a '.txt' file from attachments and extract it to your desktop.

4.Now connect your phone to your pc with USB debugging mode enabled.

5.Windows will not be able to install drivers on its own. So, go to 'Device Manager'. Under 'Other Devices', you will have your phone's name, Spice Mi-350n/Fly IQ260.

6.Now right click and select 'Update Driver Software...' and select 'Browse my computer for driver software' and browse to the location where you extracted the drivers and click 'Next'.

7.Windows will install all the required drivers.

8.Now unplug your phone and re-plug it to your pc with USB Debugging mode enabled.

9.Now open, 'SuperOneClick.exe' (Run it as administrator).

8.Now under 'exploit' change 'Auto' to 'zergRush'.

10.Your phone will be rooted successfully !!:)

NOTE: In 'SuperOneClick' if you get an error related to 'Bluetooth peripheral device', go to 'Device Manager' and disable 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device' under 'Other Devices'.(If there are two things like that, try disabling both.)

I got the above linked drivers from a russian website.

The links for SuperOneClick v2.3.1 given in the '.txt' file are mirrored links.

I followed these steps and successfully rooted my phone and didn't face any problem, till now.
Please try and report here.
Your comments are welcome !:)

Attachments

• Spice_Mi-350n_Fly_iq260_drivers.rar
    7.5 MB · Views: 9,581
  • Links_for_SuperOneClick_v2.3.1.txt
    385 bytes · Views: 1,972
Last edited:

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
guys how to remove those link like spice gang, naukri etc

To remove stock apps like spice gagng, naukri, first you should root your phone. then install Titanium Backup (PM me to get link for latest version).....u can remove those apps using titanium backup.......if u need, i can explain little more on how to remove those apps using 'Titanium Backup'........... :)

billamin

Mar 10, 2010
Kolkata
To remove stock apps like spice gagng, naukri, first you should root your phone. then install Titanium Backup (PM me to get link for latest version).....u can remove those apps using titanium backup.......if u need, i can explain little more on how to remove those apps using 'Titanium Backup'........... :)
i have used titanium backup and many other applications.... but unable to remove those links. ....

coolsabby7

Jan 28, 2012
saving RAM

i have used titanium backup and many other applications.... but unable to remove those links. ....

Hi guys how to save as much ram as you can.. after rooting i can only save arond 50 MB by removing spice bloatware......

if any of you guys have been able to save more please let us all know....

also guys can you list the unwanted android service that can be stopped...to save more .....RAM..

Feb 2, 2012

pllzz elaborte bro iam also unable to remove those link like naukri and all,and thans i have rooted my phone succesfully and is working great

apurv_anand

Feb 6, 2012
There are few links (and not apps) that cannot be removed from the regular rooted app removal process. I am also trying to figure out how to remove those links. Will post when I find out, but meanwhile if someone knows how to, it would be great.

Shashank1997

Feb 7, 2012
hello sir
by mistake i deleted contacts.apk from my spice mi-350n. I used root explorer.
can you please make a copy of contacts.apk in your sd card and then send it to me
my id : shankphotography@gmail.com
please make it fast because i can't make any call from my phone.

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
hello sir
can you please make a copy of contacts.apk in your sd card and then send it to me

Hey Shashank1997: what happened ??? did the one which i gave worked ??
One more thing, please don't call me 'SIR' or something like that, because I'm just 15.

Reactions: iphoneandroidtips

Pankaj2Droid

Feb 16, 2012
Remove links from Launcher on rooted device

There are few links (and not apps) that cannot be removed from the regular rooted app removal process. I am also trying to figure out how to remove those links. Will post when I find out, but meanwhile if someone knows how to, it would be great.

Use titanium Backup and remove "com.huan.launcher" and Voila!

billamin

Mar 10, 2010
Kolkata
guys use titanium backup latest version and integrate dalvik into rom and free up memory.. . try it. .. it works.. .:)

billamin

Mar 10, 2010
Kolkata
can someone give me the link to stock spice mi350n... i got a developer who told that he can port cm7 n ics in our spice mi350n.. please give me the links asap. :):)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROOTING YOUR SPICE Mi-350n(NOT *350*)/FLY IQ260(BLACKBIRD)

Looking for something more for this phone ? Go here : [NEW][ALL-IN-ONE] Spice Mi-350n Super Thread !

android_tutorial.jpg

NOTE:
    Root your phone at your own risk. XDA Developers or I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your device because of rooting. Also this is a guide for Spice Mi-350n only. I do not know whether this method works with Spice Mi-350.

Hi everyone,
    This is my first post in XDA Develpers !

Here is the guide to root your Mi-350/IQ 260:

1.First enable USB Debugging.[Settings->Applications->Development]

2.Download Spice Mi-350n/Fly IQ 260 drivers(ADB driver included) from attachments and extract it to your Desktop.

3.Download SuperOneClick v2.3.1 from HERE or with the the links given in a '.txt' file from attachments and extract it to your desktop.

4.Now connect your phone to your pc with USB debugging mode enabled.

5.Windows will not be able to install drivers on its own. So, go to 'Device Manager'. Under 'Other Devices', you will have your phone's name, Spice Mi-350n/Fly IQ260.

6.Now right click and select 'Update Driver Software...' and select 'Browse my computer for driver software' and browse to the location where you extracted the drivers and click 'Next'.

7.Windows will install all the required drivers.

8.Now unplug your phone and re-plug it to your pc with USB Debugging mode enabled.

9.Now open, 'SuperOneClick.exe' (Run it as administrator).

8.Now under 'exploit' change 'Auto' to 'zergRush'.

10.Your phone will be rooted successfully !!:)

NOTE: In 'SuperOneClick' if you get an error related to 'Bluetooth peripheral device', go to 'Device Manager' and disable 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device' under 'Other Devices'.(If there are two things like that, try disabling both.)

I got the above linked drivers from a russian website.

The links for SuperOneClick v2.3.1 given in the '.txt' file are mirrored links.

I followed these steps and successfully rooted my phone and didn't face any problem, till now.
    Please try and report here.
    Your comments are welcome !:)
    Hi ,

Do i need to remove simcards and put it in airplane mode before i start the rooting procedure?

many thanks.

no need to remove sim cards.....but airplane mode is enough......
    hello sir

Hey Shashank1997: what happened ??? did the one which i gave worked ??
    One more thing, please don't call me 'SIR' or something like that, because I'm just 15.
    well, i have done the procedure as mentioned but it is not rooting it is looping continuously, can i get in touch with u so that i can work it out succesfully , mine is spice mi 350 n - . plz i am in need of desperate help. abi143ster@gmail.com

You can elaborate your problem so that we will be able to solve....... many are ready to help you...feel free to post your problem.......