[THEME CHOOSER]UBER's Jelly Theme's (Blue, Red, Pink, Purple, and White)

Would you like a "lite" version of my themes? (Minus the icons)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

StormIceX

Aug 27, 2011
uber jelly is awesome. now i have black background in all roms :D

Sent from my awesome AK+AOKP gnex :D

shanp7780

Mar 29, 2011
Nashville
Uber I'm on nexus-evolution and question i have is when i put theme on so I can get inverted apps and everything completely dark to go with the rest I lose the glow effects on the nav keys. Do you know how to implement or know how I can use theme and keep the glow. If it helps here's a pic i took
u2ejy5av.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

A

apsanchezs

I would appreciate you to let me know if your wallpapers can be use in sony ericsson xperia pro mk16a. Regards

yami951

Feb 21, 2012
Hey Uber mad appreciation for updating to 4.2, red jelly has always been one of the best looking red themes out there. Any thoughts on pushing out new icon packs? I know that theming isn't your priority anymore but your themes are great. Preesh

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

ÜBER™

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Hey Uber mad appreciation for updating to 4.2, red jelly has always been one of the best looking red themes out there. Any thoughts on pushing out new icon packs? I know that theming isn't your priority anymore but your themes are great. Preesh

I'm surprised people still want icons. I'm not very good at making them. That is why I stopped. Should really invest in an icon pack :).

ÜBER™

Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Apparently I speak French. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359230683443.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359230683443.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 184

yami951

Feb 21, 2012
Oh I tried, but a lot of icon packs are too glittery just like a lot of themes. I noticed your new theme today on the market though, getting back into it?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

And here's a screenshot of my home screen
pyqyqa3u.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ÜBER™

Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Oh I tried, but a lot of icon packs are too glittery just like a lot of themes. I noticed your new theme today on the market though, getting back into it?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

And here's a screenshot of my home screen
pyqyqa3u.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yep :) new series I've been working me tail off on.

Reactions: yami951
Nov 1, 2012
Sweet!

I love this theme! It is awesome. I would like to request that you theme ES File Explorer. That would be the icing on top of the icing on the cake!

bsg411

Nov 23, 2007
Google Pixel 4 XL
Hey Uber...nice work. It the only theme i like to use. I was wondering if the new UBER Jelly CM10.1 Theme has a themed toggle/power widget on the notification screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    REDandUBERJelly.jpg

PinkPurpleJelly.jpg

SlideShow

Downloads :

UBER Jelly

UBER Jelly Donate

UBER Jelly Lite

Red Jelly Lite FREE

All Other Colors Can Be Found Here

Goodies :

RED Wallpapers

BLUE Wallpapers

Grape Wallpapers

Pink Wallpapers

Phantom Wallpapers

LockScreen ZipThemer:

UBER Lockscreen.zip

RED Lockscreen.zip

Grape Lockscreen.zip

Pink Lockscreen.zip

How-To's such as the ZipThemers and changing soft keys can be found here : Post #7

If you would like to support my Monster Energy Drink™ habit Donate to me by Clicking "Donate to Me" under my avatar.
    If you like this theme please hit the thanks button. :good:
    ChangeLog :

8/4/2012 : Themed Apps List Includes:

• Framework-Res
    • Super User
    • Apollo
    • Browser
    • Caclulator
    • Calendar (icon)
    • Contacts
    • Clock
    • Email (icon)
    • Gallery(icon)
    • Keyboard
    • MMS
    • Settings
    • Spare Parts
    • SystemUI
    • Play Store
    • DSP Manager
    • News & Weather
    • Google+
    • Gmail(icon)
    • Google Search
    • Google Music
    • Talk
    • Youtube(icon)
    • ROM Manager(icon)
    • Pandora
    • Photobucket
    • Rdio
    • Goo-Manager
    • Equalizer
    • SuperSU
    • Terminal Emulator
    • Zedge(WIP)
    • SpeedTest(icon)
    • Angry Birds(icon)
    • Angry Birds Space(icon)
    • Twitter App and Icon
    • Dropbox(icon)
    • Facebook(icon)
    • Instagram(icon)
    • Swype
    • Flick Golf(icon)

• App addons includes

• Inverted Talk
    • Inverted Contacts
    • Inverted MMS
    • Inverted Market
    • Inverted Phone

talk. market, phone, and contacts thanks to Travp624!
    HOW-TO Create ZipThemer Flashable:
    First go ahead and download ZipThemer from the market. and Open it up. then follow this procedure.
    1. Select +Theme
    2. Navigate to the .ZIP you downloaded I.E "RED-Lockscreen.zip"
    3. Then youll be back at the first screen. Hit the menu button and select "Update Edify"
    4. Select Browse
    5. Navigate and select the ROM you are Currently on.
    6. Select Configure
    7. Then A toast will pop up and say "successful" then hit the back button.
    8. Now back the intro screen selec "Build It"
    9. When it asks "Creat Undo.zip?" Select ALWAYS this will revert the changes.
    10. The zip will be created on the root of the storage titled "RED-Lockscreen-update.zip"
    11. Rebot to recovery and flash.
    12. Enjoy!

THIS WILL NEED TO BE REPEATED EVERY TIME YOU FLASH ANOTHER ROM EVEN AN UPDATE!

HOW-TO Change SoftKeys of your Choice:
    First and foremost this is a DYI i will no provide support for this, so im going to make this as straightforward as possible.

1. First you are going to want to navigate to /data/app with a root explorer and find the theme you've installed I.E com.RED.Jelly.Theme.apk
    2. Make sure you have the default theme applied prior and then cut that .apk and paste it in /system/app. and rename it to what you wish ex: RedJelly.apk
    3. Then you are going to find the softkeys you like most will have a zipthemer .zip you create you are going to modify this.
    4. So once you've downloaded your softkeys open the zip up with your computer and find the .xml and extract it.
    5. Now your going to edit this xml. Find where it says </item>SystemUI.apk</item> and change it to whatever you name the theme apk. ex: </item>RedJelly.apk</item>
    6. If you want you can change the other info such as the author and theme name etc.
    7. Then save this xml
    8. Now go into the folder titled systemui and extract it.
    9. Once in the folder follow this path /res/drawable-xhdpi you will see all the images of your softkeys.
    10. Now you're going to rename them. All you need to do is add the name com_android_systemui_ to each image.
    11. Once done go ahead and take the xml and the systemui folder and put it back into the zip.
    12. YOU ARE FINISHED!
    13. Go ahead and follow the how to make a ZipThemer flashable above. If everything is correct you "should" have your new keys.

THIS WILL NEED TO BE DONE EACH TIME I PUSH AN UPDATE OR YOU UPDATE YOUR THEME CHOOSER APP!
    Hmm Nice but there are better out there Uber. There are free themes with 40+ mb which means way more icons and grafix. Get on the ball buddy your comments are all over XDA.

Seriously.. then go use those themes... i need to get on the ball... this is not my secular job this is a hobby...i dont have time for all this ****. Use the theme or dont, dont tell me what i need in it its my theme, dont ask for something you want in it, its my theme... you want something in it... do it yourself...

/end of rant.
    Not sure if this was asked. Can you consider making soft keys zenyth style and brighter? and add pictures to MMS?

Yes its been asked.. I will see about making an alternative MMS with the pics instead of just boxes. And I will be making my own soft keys as text. If you don't like them I will make a tutorial for replacing them in the OP or change log. Will also make a framework flashable for fixing the Verizon roaming issue...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium