Using the Note 3 in a router to distribute internet

Search This thread

keirmccann

May 2, 2008
We have 3 note 3 phones and instead of going down the broadband line i was wondering if there was a router that could utlilise the tethering on the phones so that we can always have our tv, wireless printer, wireless kettle connected when anyone is home.

I thought the best way would be via bluetooth? Im sure there must be some sort of solution without having to take out the simcard and render the phne useless!!

its not exclusive to note 3's but at £35*3 i am loathe to get a broadband connection as it seems pointless!

Any help appreciated

the 3 dongles are useless as they dont do unlimited data

Any other solution would be great!

pinsb

Sep 9, 2011
London, UK
We have 3 note 3 phones and instead of going down the broadband line i was wondering if there was a router that could utlilise the tethering on the phones so that we can always have our tv, wireless printer, wireless kettle connected when anyone is home.

I thought the best way would be via bluetooth? Im sure there must be some sort of solution without having to take out the simcard and render the phne useless!!

its not exclusive to note 3's but at £35*3 i am loathe to get a broadband connection as it seems pointless!

Any help appreciated

the 3 dongles are useless as they dont do unlimited data

Any other solution would be great!

Whereabouts in the UK are you?