Questions about 3D display

Search This thread

Xperia Player

Aug 1, 2012
I recently bought an HTC evo 3D (virgin mobile). My question is, it there a way to convert everything originally in 2D, to 3D? If so, how?
Thanks.

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

Xperia Player

Aug 1, 2012
I recently bought an HTC evo 3D (virgin mobile). My question is, it there a way to convert everything originally in 2D, to 3D? If so, how?
Thanks.

I may have miss worded my question. I'm trying to make EVERYTHING display in 3D, I think hid is just for photos.

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
I may have miss worded my question. I'm trying to make EVERYTHING display in 3D, I think hid is just for photos.

JiMz 3d switcher turned walpapers to 3d but I'm not sure that's what you need. Anyway, if there was something like that it would drain your battery like crazy

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xperia Player

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
I think there are a couple of 3rd party launchers that will use the 3d screen correctly but as stated above they will drain your battery quicker than you most like. There are also some apps to display 3d wallpapers. Have not used my 3d for sometime since the digitizer started acting up so I dont remember the actual app names.

Reactions: Xperia Player

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks.

Try Hi3d app from playstore

JiMz 3d switcher turned walpapers to 3d but I'm not sure that's what you need. Anyway, if there was something like that it would drain your battery like crazy

I think there are a couple of 3rd party launchers that will use the 3d screen correctly but as stated above they will drain your battery quicker than you most like. There are also some apps to display 3d wallpapers. Have not used my 3d for sometime since the digitizer started acting up so I dont remember the actual app names.